Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you a Good Samaritan?

+5
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Are you a Good Samaritan? Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you ever been a Good Samaritan? If so what do you think is the nicest thing you have ever done.

For me, quite a few years ago I noticed an old man on a mobility scooter, which had lost its power and he was basically stuck (or too lazy to carry on) so being the good guy I am, I pushed him uphill back to his property, a good 5-10 mins away.

2Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Funnily enough I've done a similar thing but it went a bit wrong!

Bloke on a broke down mobility scooter in the middle of the road (not a busy one).  Tried to push it to the pavement but couldn't - I think he had it in gear.  Asked him to step out whilst I dragged it to safety, took him to the pavement then went back for the scooter and brought that back too - so far so good.

Once I got there I thought I best turn the scooter around so it wasn't blocking the length of the pavement - at the very moment the bloke decided to sit down!

Well he fell on the floor and screamed blue murder - wouldn't get up because he said he was in severe pain!  Had to call an ambulance.

Crowd gathered around - people tutting at me - ambulance came.

Medic took one look and told him to get up and bugger me he jumped up like a jack-in-the-box!

Turns out he was a bloody headcase!

Next time I'm going to walk on by!

(probably won't though!)

3Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha-ha that made me laugh, even more so that you threw him on the floor Wink

4Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Makes me think of this Very Happy

Are you a Good Samaritan? Bb73205little-britain-290x4

5Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

6Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 00:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I once pulled a old lady out of her car (said car on its roof) 2 mins later up in flames.
Got a letter of her and 1 of the police, to congratulate me on my bravery.

7Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 00:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I once pulled a old lady out of her car (said car on its roof) 2 mins later up in flames.
She hadn't driven into that wall you built did she Magoo? Very Happy

8Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 01:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:I once pulled a old lady out of her car (said car on its roof) 2 mins later up in flames.
You attention seeking ponce magoo,::FU::

9Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 01:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I once bonked a plain bird just to make her feel good 
:bow:

10Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 01:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I once bonked a plain bird just to make her feel good 
:bow:
Laughing

11Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Fri Nov 08 2013, 08:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Perhaps you could post a picture.

12Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Sat Nov 09 2013, 12:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't be daft Xmiles, the car will be scrapped by now Very Happy

13Are you a Good Samaritan? Empty Re: Are you a Good Samaritan? Sat Nov 09 2013, 14:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In the 70s I was in Stirling with my mate and we saw a bloke drowning in the Forth under the road bridge. We ran down to the bank and waded in to drag him out. He was pissed and trying to top himself after a break up with his missus. Ungrateful bastard punched my mate so we left him there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum