Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!

+11
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
kennster
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll have to stop posting these pics Magoo,some of us are in danger pegging out with terminal tennis elbow.Rolling Eyes

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lol, Matthew Wright in his tiny white bikini! Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Made me laugh too

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Matthew Wright is quite wacky. I thought Amy did well with all the cockroaches tonight.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vinny 'Snake Hips' Simone is going in tonight!

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Vinny  'Snake Hips' Simone is going in tonight!
What a pussy he is too! That Midge Ure's ex mrs was hilarious in the bug holding it in the mouth type of trial.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's been pretty poor this year IMO, I wish they would give more tv time to the other celebs who are not thick as fuck like joey essex.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's been very poor so far. There's not many good characters in there. It's like they want it to be the Joey Essex Show, and he isn't even interesting. The Westlife guy isn't interesting. Steve Davis is OK, but not interesting. I thought the Emmerdale girl might come interesting in a feisty bitchy sort of way but she hasn't, the Prince of Belair guy isn't interesting, the camp fashion designer bloke isn't interesting.

It's just going the same way as everything on ITV. I'm relieved in a way that football's on instead tonight.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's been very poor so far. There's not many good characters in there. It's like they want it to be the Joey Essex Show, and he isn't even interesting. The Westlife guy isn't interesting. Steve Davis is OK, but not interesting. I thought the Emmerdale girl might come interesting in a feisty bitchy sort of way but she hasn't, the Prince of Belair guy isn't interesting, the camp fashion designer bloke isn't interesting.

It's just going the same way as everything on ITV. I'm relieved in a way that football's on instead tonight.
I feel the same as you. The blend hasn't been quite right because the characters are not interesting enough and nobody seems to be falling out. Perhaps like X Factor, the show is coming to the end of its shelf life.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Used to love this show but it's been done to death

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just like the X factor IMO it needs about 2-3 years away from the tv and given a bit of a re-vamp.

Doff hit the nail on the head with it, so far the producers want to make it all about joey essex who is one annoying bastard even if he has done pretty good on the trials.

It's a good job ant and dec host it or it would really be a piss poor show.

Like all ITV shows it's crap, I just don't understand what people can find entertaining about this, X-Factor, Big Brother etc. It's yet another opportunity for ITV to give a platform to morons like Joey Essex who shouldn't be anywhere near as successful as he has been in recent years, I think it's a real shame people enjoy watching him.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What a nasty piece of work Matthew wright is, if anyone deserved a punch for being a twat it's him.

Some really jealous women in there to, Amy has got some unfair stick IMO.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree Aaron. Women are much more bitchy than men, especially older women. Matthew Wright's days are numbered because he is coming across as a right pillock.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote: Women are much more bitchy than men
You bellend! What a load of rubbish! Don't you read this site?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote: Women are much more bitchy than men
You bellend! What a load of rubbish! Don't you read this site?

Being a minor celebrity you should get yourself in the jungle. Magoo would pay good money to watch you having a jungle shower with your breast augmentation.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What happened on X Factor tonight, sat there with bated breath waiting for the result.

All there was, was a blank screen for half an hour.

Robbing bastards i want my TV licence money back and Louis Walsh sacked Sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We lost ITV for ages. I was watching the darts in the lounge but the missus was moaning because X Factor had disappeared. I wasted 5 minutes trying to find out the problem until I realised ITV had lost the live feed.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It went off all over bolton apart from one Edgerton, though it was still watchable on the ITV HD channel.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't get ITV on my Virgin box either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum