Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here!

+11
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
kennster
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't watch ITV,it's far too common. The loss of signal was probably caused by all the chavs watching it trying to remove their electronic tags at the same time. If there is something on of any interest, I get a go-between to watch it for me,then tell me all about it in a posh voice.Twisted Evil

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

To be honest the x factor is so fucking poor I reckon the tv's around bolton decided to knock themselves off until it had finished.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

All the ITV channels went down, ITV 1, 2 , plus 1, ITV 3 etc... Anyway, tamera got voted off.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I'm a celebrity - I want Matthew wright to win, nice bloke all around I reckon. Amy is a prized twonk, but fit.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I'm a celebrity - I want Matthew wright to win, nice bloke all around I reckon.  
Well he's gone..so there! :tongue2: 

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid lol!

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Gutted I was. Sort of. You know, as gutted as you can be off im a celeb. I can see why some people were not overly keen but he got a lot of stick undeservedly IMHO.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! What a shocker! The favourite to win, Joseph Essex, has been evicted. I never saw that coming.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'm pretty surprised at that one, it has to be kian winning it now.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You 2 sound like old house wife's

I've spent 746 quid voting for David Emanuel, so he'd better fucking win. I got 28/1 on him winning at the start which is the same odds as you get for a "losing at half-time, pulling it back and winning in 90 minutes" bet on the Wanderers

If I don't win my twenty quid, And & Dec are going to feel some pain.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I lost interest in this series a number of days ago, but from what I've seen there are no worthy winners there.
One year they had Shaun Ryder, Stacey Soloman, Jenny Eclair and Dom Joly. Any one of them would have been good winners. This lot are just dull as dishwater. 
I'm glad to hear Joey Essex has gone, not because I actively dislike him, he's just not as daft as he leads on and obviously thought his act would see him win it with flying colours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum