Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Can You Really Kill Someone Holding a Pillow Over Their Face?

Can You Really Kill Someone Holding a Pillow Over Their Face?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Twice today I've watched programmes where people have been bumped off by having pillows held over their face.

But is this really possible? Surely you can just move your head to the side a bit and find enough air to breath?

And if someone is really struggling no way can you keep that pillow in the right place or I would have done Nuggy months ago.

Has anyone tried this method of bumping someone off, or been killed themselves by a pillow to the face?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
where to begin with this? on second thoughts i'm not biting!

Banks of the Croal


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Try hitting them with a Axe first or Lump Hammer.

That should sort it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:where to begin with this? on second thoughts i'm not biting!
It's a genuine question, I'm not going to kill anyone. I just wondered if it's actually possible in real life because it seems a risky way to try and kill someone to me.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i particularly like the last bit of the question Nat, maybe thats why i'm not taking this seriously

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It is a serious question. I don't believe someone on here hasn't tried it.

Banks of the Croal


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Somebody once said to me they could kill me with their Little Finger.

So I broke them both and said now try, felt sorry for him, so I dropped him off at Bolton Royal Infirmary Neutral

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
you're probably right. no one on here has been killed by a pillow over the face and carried on posting, apart from that boring bastard Hipster

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Somebody once said to me they could kill me with their Little Finger.
|
I'm sure you've heard this many times before. See my thread on ponces.

Banks of the Croal


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Not really, word soon spread that it was unwise to mention little fingers and killing in the same sentence, when I was arround Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Douse the pillow in chloroform,it stops them struggling. A little planning goes a long way.What a Face

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Somebody once said to me they could kill me with their Little Finger.

|
Was it Angry Dad?

Guest


Guest
@Norpig wrote:you're probably right. no one on here has been killed by a pillow over the face and carried on posting, apart from that boring bastard Hipster
Reading other opinions sure is boring. Very Happy

Banks of the Croal


Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
No, it was a one legged Dwarf.

The Cheeky Cunt.said he'd run rings round me.

R.T.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:
@Norpig wrote:you're probably right. no one on here has been killed by a pillow over the face and carried on posting, apart from that boring bastard Hipster
Reading other opinions sure is boring. Very Happy
 you're lucky i added that comment before our exchange of views as it would have been you and not hipster. It is all tongue in cheek by the way.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Reebok Trotter wrote:
@Banks of the Croal wrote:Somebody once said to me they could kill me with their Little Finger.

|
Was it Angry Dad?
Fuck off RT no way I could kill anyone with my little finger!! Fingers yes and knuckles Definately ,thumb most Definately.Nat fuck the cushion you could kill a feeble pensioner or a week female but not a strong man that's bollocks . Anyway It's so very easy to kill someone with your hand if you are skilled in martial arts or you are knowledgable about pressure points . A cop first taught me about disabling an attacker by pressure points long before I studied MA.

White84


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Who is Nuggy?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@White84 wrote:Who is Nuggy?
David Nugent. My ex. He tried to sell me into the Bulgarian slave trade.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I've noticed Nugent has upped his game since he binned some baggage!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:I've noticed Nugent has upped his game since he binned some baggage!!
I didn't know he swung both ways either! Laughing 

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Twice today I've watched programmes where people have been bumped off by having pillows held over their face.

But is this really possible? Surely you can just move your head to the side a bit and find enough air to breath?

And if someone is really struggling no way can you keep that pillow in the right place or I would have done Nuggy months ago.

Has anyone tried this method of bumping someone off, or been killed themselves by a pillow to the face?
PM me, arrange a time and a place, don't forget your pillow!Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
PM me, arrange a time and a place, don't forget your pillow!Very Happy
I would happily test this theory on you. But I'll bring a gun just to make sure the job gets done.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Funnily enough that's what I'd be carrying!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I think Soul and Nat should have a pillow fight.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@scottjames30 wrote:I think Soul and Nat should have a pillow fight.
I'd have to wade through ten ton of bullshit and the stench that it had created before I even got to swing my pillow!! I'd be bolloxed!!!
Very Happy 

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
@scottjames30 wrote:I think Soul and Nat should have a pillow fight.
I'd have to wade through ten ton of bullshit and the stench that it had created before I even got to swing my pillow!! I'd be bolloxed!!!
Very Happy 
lol! 

Biggie

Biggie
Admin
I have wondered about this method too. It doesn't seem that safe as a way to make sure. It would be some struggle and take some time. Let me know how you get on...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum