Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you kill someone

+9
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
bwfc71
boltonbonce
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
White84
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Could you kill someone  Empty Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:18

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This post is basically in response to Sluffys post regarding the abused Children in Rotherham.
If anyone harmed my family abused my children,I have no doubt in my mind I could kill someone.

I would also step up to the plate to kill peadophiles just put a Glock,Smith and Wesson or a load of hand grenades and tie them up and lob em at the sick twats.They will never change exterminate the horrible bastards.
How many judiciary,Doctors,Police have been found over the years. ::bigmachinegun::

2Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe you.

3Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:34

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well as it is theoretical.what I'm saying is if they lined up the nonces up I'd shoot them like people of your ilk shoot grouse my dear!

However if anyone touched my children there is no doubt I could kill the perpetrator NO PROBLEM !

4Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:

However if anyone touched my children there is no doubt I could kill the perpetrator NO PROBLEM !

Again, I don't believe you. Everyone says this sort of thing but it rarely happens. How many ponces/rapists have been killed by angry parents of the victims?

Not many.

The fact is your sense of right and wrong would stop you.

5Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 15:46

If I could 100% absolutely guarantee that I'd get away with it, I could.

Easily.

I've even got a list.

6Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 16:49

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My sense of Rage would override my sense of right and wrong.

Most people say for example,their daughter is Raped and they catch them,the Police that is,would rarely come in to contact with them.
Firstly they would be put on Remand and then sentenced.If they had commited Rape before a life sentence IPP is usually handed down.
If many years later a Parole board deemed them fit for release then MAPPA comes in to action MAPPA 1 2 or 3 depending on the severity of the sentence of the crime.An example of this would be the Rapist would not be allowed to return to the area where the girl lived or her parents.He would most likely be sent to a hostel for 12 months somewhere a few hundred miles away,while they were integrated in to society.Any breach of MAPPA requirements and they would be straight back to jail.
This is intended so that the victim doesn't see the assailant some years later in the local Supermarket.

If you are on MAPPA 3 ( the highest) the Police come round to your home,hostel,flat and take a photo of what you are wearing that day.How long this goes on for I'm not sure but I believe this does happen.I think this is for people involved in Gang activity and have on their licence not to mix with so called gang members,criminals etc.Probably for all serious criminals so that the Police have an idea of what they look like are wearing,hairstyle.I know they could change their clothes but that could be part of their licence not to intentionally mislead the Police who knows?

7Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 16:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone has the ability to kill someone, take for instance a mother with her two young children, the mother would kill to protect them, everyone has the killer instinct in them.

8Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes

9Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:02

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott you are bang on mate.Nats just awkward and loves to throw a curve ball to get an argument.

10Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:07

It's not that difficult to make a body disappear, you know.

All you need is some rope, a weight, a boat and a rudimentary knowledge of off-shore currents.

That's how I do it.

11Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew Nat's death threats were just words.
I feel safe to walk the streets again knowing that mine is just a fiction.Could you kill someone  Sleeping-on-pillow

12Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:25

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Laughing

13Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I knew Nat's death threats were just words.
I feel safe to walk the streets again knowing that mine is just a fiction.Could you kill someone  Sleeping-on-pillow

I didn't say I couldn't kill, just that White69 couldn't.

14Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Scott you are bang on mate.Nats just awkward and loves to throw a curve ball to get an argument.

No curve ball, just the truth.

If what you say was true the news would be littered with retribution killings. The simple fact is that few people have it in them to kill other than in self defence.

But to actually plan a murder is beyond 99.9% of the population.

15Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 17:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I knew Nat's death threats were just words.

I didn't say I couldn't kill, just that White69 couldn't.
Darn.Could you kill someone  Th_hiding

16Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 18:25

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

White 84,69 I know your looking for a Mr WHittam but I'm married so please don't leave any more cryptic clues in your messages.Plus your 29 that means your like an Old Corsa on a 51 plate. I've been with my wife since she was 16.
By my reckoning you would have had 10 MOT's n about 86-000 miles on your clock.Bodywork a few dints here n there n a crutch that's slipping all the time.Did I say crutch ment Clutch.
Plus previous owners (WARNING) sold as seen.You did say you were on a dating site Very Happy

17Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 18:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reality - nope as too much of a pacifist

Hypothetically - definitely!!!

18Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 18:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote: I've been with my wife since she was 16.

Where did you buy her from?

19Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 21:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:Scott you are bang on mate.Nats just awkward and loves to throw a curve ball to get an argument.
Nat doesn't have a clue about family life! She doesn't like pork sword so she's not fcuked!! Very Happy

20Could you kill someone  Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 21:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's not that difficult to make a body disappear, you know.

All you need is some rope, a weight, a boat and a rudimentary knowledge of off-shore currents.

That's how I do it.

Wastwater is pretty deep. Make sure you row oot far enough and remove any inscribed wedding rings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum