Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you kill someone

+9
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
bwfc71
boltonbonce
wanderlust
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
White84
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 22:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Crimes of passion resulting in murder........of the sort that the prosecution alleges Pistorius is guilty of?? Could you, would you, have you?

22Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Aug 27 2014, 22:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fwiw I think Oscar is guilty. The damning evidence is the locked bathroom door. If, as is suggested, Oscar was legless, why did Reva lock the bathroom door just to go for a piss in the wee small hours?

Most couples who are intimate together would just wake up and go to the bathroom to have a slash. They might shut the door to avoid the noise of an inconvenient backdraft from the botty department but would they really feel need the need to lock it?

23Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Thu Aug 28 2014, 01:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well apart from the half a dozen I killed at Goose Green when I was leading the charge (a messy night that was, no toilets anywhere) I've only killed three people since.

One was a Blackburn fan who I made eat his own sense of worth, he died of starvation.

The second one was a Man Utd fan. I killed him in Hemel Hempstead just outside his front door by strangling him with a Liverpool scarf that I had found in the gutter.

The third one was my next door neighbour who had a dog. It wasn't a normal dog, it was one of them rats with a bark.

I killed him by blending up his dog in a food processor and force feeding him it. He didn't die straight away so I beat him to death with a soup ladle.

I'm only at nine kills you see, pretty average really.

24Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Thu Aug 28 2014, 05:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I had a really bad temper when I was a child and have tried to keep it under control. Who knows what I'm liable to do if in a rage!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Sat Aug 30 2014, 00:03

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

No I don't like seeing blood.

26Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Sat Aug 30 2014, 00:09

Rancid Robert wrote:No I don't like seeing blood.

:facepalm:

Thinks desperately "How can I convince them that I'm not AD.....?"

Decides to try posting the polar opposite to what AD would say - "Yeah, that'll work!"

Come on.....put some effort in.

If you can come up with a way of posting that isn't such a crass and obvious attempt at re-inventing the AD persona, I'll leave you alone.

Promise......pinky swear.

27Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Sat Aug 30 2014, 00:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I had a really bad temper when I was a child and have tried to keep it under control. Who knows what I'm liable to do if in a rage!

Bloods or crips?

28Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Sat Aug 30 2014, 00:14

Yardies.

They make them pussies in South Central look like the Bee Gees.

Seriously......

29Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Mon Sep 01 2014, 23:51

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Breadman wrote:Yardies.

Seriously......
You are a cock.

30Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Tue Sep 02 2014, 10:07

Rancid Robert wrote:

Seriously......
You have a big cock.

Why are you obsessed with my willy?

31Could you kill someone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could you kill someone Wed Sep 03 2014, 05:23

Rancid Robert

Rancid Robert
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Breadman wrote:
Rancid Robert wrote:

Seriously......
You are a cock.
Cock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum