Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite movie/tv quotes...

+3
scottjames30
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 01:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

What are some of the most memorable tv or film moments, and or quotes?

Home Alone... "keep the change, ya filthy animal."

Jurassic Park "we have a t-rex" and just about every other line in the movie is cool too.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 09:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wanna punch her in the ovaries! classic from Anchorman

3Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'I'll make you famous' from Young guns.

4Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:03

Kenny Powers, the man, the legend......

5Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Another Eastbound and Down fan! I thought I was the only person this side of the Atlantic who had even heard of it.

6Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan: A man's got to know his limitations.

7Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

here's Johnny.

8Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan: Your mouthwash aint makin it.

9Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:30

You're not alone, miles.

Here's some more of Kenny's thoughts:

http://www.powerisms.com/

10Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 10:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

''I saw you naked, you don't see me acting all nuts!'' Jack Nicholson (As good as it gets)...I think.

11Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 11:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"The shitter was full"  cousin Eddie Lampoons Christmas

12Favourite movie/tv quotes... Empty Re: Favourite movie/tv quotes... Sat Dec 14 2013, 11:21

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."  Animal Crackers

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" Usual Suspects

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum