Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did Freedman leave it so late to make his first sub today

+4
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Culcheth_White
White84
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Only Moritz looked like he  was capable off doing anything today.Eagles is a shadow of last season CYL well when did he last contribute to a goal.Danns gives his all.But back to my point Mark Davies and Moritz are by far the most technically gifted players.Mavies is chomping at the bit and he gets 18 minutes.Charlton were slowing the game down,if it's 1-1 and nothing is happening give the lad 30 minutes to try and stamp his presence on the game.                  Agree with everyone who thinks DF does not need to go mad on studying the tactics of the opposition.We are in the same position as last year.Poor in defence scrappy in midfield and fucking appalling in attack.2012 at this time of the year almost identical position.Moritz n Mavies need to start matches together 2 wins at home in my opinion he would be sacked but we are not financially in a position to pay him off and bring someone else in.It took the dumb fuk 9 matches to drop Knight.He drops him and we go on a 8 match unbeaten run.Becuase we have had such a bad start now we have had a dip in form,results we are at the bottom end as it took DF 9 matches what everyone else knew Zat Knight was costing us points every week.I hope he can turn it around bring some youngsters through.Our forward line the Messiah Beckford what the fuck he is pretty shit IMO so what's your next move dougie.Bring in Connor Wilkinson at least play him in the Cup.My patience is wearing thin watching goals come from our right backs who finish better than our summer buy Beckford and CYL n Spearing. ::seething2::

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I said before the game today, Mavies should have started and yes he can play in the same team alongside Moritz. I would have brought Mavies on at half time, with him being a sub, but no Dougie leaves it far too late, as per usual.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

For me it was crying out for subs just after half time,I wanted Davies on for Eagles also thought Eagles was to blame for their goal.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

People make mistakes ie Freedman new to management but FFS learn your best players are Moritz n Davies.Charlton are no great shakes we give goals away on a plate at 1-0 they had a easy chance to go 2 up.The full backs have more prowess in the box than the forwards .Eagles is finished a shadow of his former last season self.Freedman has let lucky that we are to fucking poor to sack him.More draws than IKEA.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my problem with Dougie is that he never changes tactics just the players and more often than not is reacting to us going behind before he changes anything. He thinks he's a tactical genius and that playing two upfront is old fashioned - wrong on both counts Dougie!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't let that the changes are always too late take anything away from the fact that they're always bad.

Danns was plainly our best player when he was dragged off. 
The game definitely needed Beckford, but at the expense of our only striker on the pitch? I can't believe that he won't even go with two up front when we're chasing a goal at home to 20th in the league.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When Freedman brought Mason off for Beckford was not a positive move imo , he should of brought Beckford on for a midfielder then go 4-4-2 and then try to win the game, I don't like this lone striker business at home, away yes but its not working at home, look at how many games we've won at home/not won.

its a disgrace .

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's no need for a lot of analysis.....the Doog is just Thick .....and that's that.

He has our main striker as Mason who will be off in a week or two. Where he can't get a look in at his own team.  Meanwhile all our own strikers are slowly getting pissed off and can't wait to get out of here. 

Also playing with one striker up front against a Charlton is an insult to the intelligence. We were 16th last week....now we are 18th. Away loss against Barnsley?.......might signal the end of Doogie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum