Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Blackburn

+16
Keegan
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
bwfc71
jayjay23
largehat
gloswhite
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Quent
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Hater seems to have gone all quiet after that post and its so true - even Villa doesn't seems that far away either, in the league!

It's called having a life outside the internet you sad bastard.

the irony in this is hilarious.

102Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Come on Bolton Hater, your gay aren't you, come on admit it your with friend's now.
You faggot. ( LOOSER)

103Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:14

Magoo you prick, let's take it outside. It was a fuckin stitch up and you know it. Without the Muamba incident we'd have won easily.

104Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Calm down fanny pants, do you sit down when going for a piss, I hear your team do it every week..

105Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:35

Mr Magoo wrote:Calm down fanny pants, do you sit down when going for a piss, I hear your team do it every week..

well I do your missus every week LOL

106Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck me you must spend alot on fuel, hope she is worth it num nuts.

107Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:50

Mr Magoo wrote:Fuck me you must spend alot on fuel, hope she is worth it num nuts.

She is, she's going to leave you and move to Blackburn to be my bitch. Sensible lass.

108Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Sun Mar 25 2012, 22:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No probs give me the post code, she will be on her way in the morning, Plus our 6 kid,s, 2 dogs, and 6 horses.
knock your self out.

109Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 11:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:You fucking lucky Bolton bastards. Rovers were by far the better team but the ref was never going to spoil Boltons big day by giving us anything.

You are still going down, and good riddance to such a shitty small club. And that's if you can even stay in business with £100m debts.

ROVERS TIL I DIE!!!

How on earth do you think Rovers were the better team? Less possession, less goals, less shots on goal, less corners - the only thing you were better at was fouls and bookings.
Plus we were denied a clear cut penalty, although TBF that was cancelled out by your claim which was equally valid IMO.
But Rovers the better team? You must have watched it on MOTD!
I'm guessing you're about what...16? Maybe younger. The naivety of your comments in general and lack of football knowledge in particular suggest you're a youngster in which case don't take it too hard. You'll learn that nothing is as straightforward as it seems and there'll be better days ahead for Rovers.

110Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:03

wanderlust wrote:I'm guessing you're about what...16? Maybe younger. The naivety of your comments in general and lack of football knowledge in particular suggest you're a youngster in which case don't take it too hard. You'll learn that nothing is as straightforward as it seems and there'll be better days ahead for Rovers.

I am 34 years old, although I may look about 16 due to my puppy fat. Rovers dominated the game, the ref prevented them from taking the lead which would have made it a very different game. Bolton are hardly known for great comebacks.

111Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You will be Twatted by Man u on Saturday, and we will win against wolves.

112Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:27

Mr Magoo wrote:You will be Twatted by Man u on Saturday, and we will win against wolves.

We beat United at Old Trafford, it'll be easier at home.

113Bolton 2-1 Blackburn - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Blackburn Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Everyone has a lucky game now and then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum