Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathan Blake Arrogant or Realistic.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nathan Blake Arrogant or Realistic. Empty Nathan Blake Arrogant or Realistic. Wed Jan 22 2014, 12:31

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

“Bolton got absolutely slapped at the weekend, so if Cardiff go up there and win four or five nil then you can’t tell me they’d be any less confident going into the Manchester United game,” he said on his weekly internet show, Blakey’s Bootroom.

source.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Realistic, especially when he predicts 2 - 1 for Cardiff. Interesting that he mentions how we got spanked 6 - 0 then went and stuck seven past swindon. We won't put seven past Cardiff of course but I do think it will be a much closer game than the Reading result would suggest. I think that was a freak, they don't happen that much and even with the current manager and players we won't see anything that bad again for a while, at least I certainly hope not. 

I'll back Nathan's prediction, 2-1 Cardiff but still with a much better and more committed effort from our players.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ex players write this stuff to further their own careers and no more. His current career is as a Cardiff pundit so I would expect a pile of ingratiating crap.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't see anything he's said that should piss anyone off.

He actually speaks very highly of Bolton and his time at the club.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:I can't see anything he's said that should piss anyone off.

He actually speaks very highly of Bolton and his time at the club.
Agreed, if anything he's actually pretty unbiased given he's a cardiff lad. He doesn't say they WILL tonk us, he's talking about how it could improve their league performance against Man Utd if they did. He actually predicts a close match, thinks Cardiff will edge it not walk it and he's obviously quite fond of his memories from his time here. I thought it was a pretty sensible piece really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum