Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers striker David Ngog could be on his way as Swansea revive interest

+12
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BoltonTillIDie wrote:@MarvinSordell: Good to be back a lot sooner than planned. Three weeks out seems like a lifetime! Onwards and upwards ✌️

Guess he's not injured anymore!

Does he mean he is back at bolton or back from his injury?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back from injury

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Charltons bench or our reserves. Probably better he stays there.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Ngog goes, he would surely make the first team squad...And I doubt Ngog would play if he wasn't gone by Saturday, Dougie wont want an injury to scupper any potential deal...

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nixon's a complete joke and I wouldn't believe him if he said Bolton Wanderers play at the Reebok Stadium. I'd call Turf Moor to find out when our next home game is. Or maybe Ewood Park. Seriously Culceth, that guy is no more 'connected' to the 'insiders' at Bolton Wanderers than my dog.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.
karly please don't say things like that. We old timers might have heart attacks if we heard that waste of space big time charlie was actually north of watford let alone coming back here.  affraid 

As far as I'm concerned his next move should be to London. The one in Ontario Canada and he can be the sweeper, the street bloody sweeper not actually on a pitch because he doesn't belong on one and calling him a 'footballer' is slandering an entire profession.  Twisted Evil

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
karlypants wrote:Sordell has only played 9 games for Charlton so far, Would have thought he would be better back with us.
karly please don't say things like that. We old timers might have heart attacks if we heard that waste of space big time charlie was actually north of watford let alone coming back here.  affraid 

As far as I'm concerned his next move should be to London. The one in Ontario Canada and he can be the sweeper, the street bloody sweeper not actually on a pitch because he doesn't belong on one and calling him a 'footballer' is slandering an entire profession.  Twisted Evil

lol! 

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps we could do a straight swap with Swansea. Ngog for lita....

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haven't Swansea called time on this yet?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it's almost a done deal wandy

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to Nixon, Swansea give us a survival bonus for loaning them ngog if they stay up.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:According to Nixon, Swansea give us a survival bonus for loaning them ngog if they stay up.
You know this is bullshit after the first three words boggers. Swansea won't take him, not even if we pay his wages so the chances of them paying us a 'survival' bonus is cloud cuckoo crap. If Nixon says it then you should know better than to pay any attention at all to it. I would be willing to bet N'gog will still be here in February. 

Besides, with Cravies not able to get a game even when everyone else is injured or dead we can't really afford to send a striker, even this one out anywhere. Done deal? Only in the mind of Nixon who wouldn't know a REAL story if it danced in front of him naked and slapped his face.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I seem to be alone in thinking "why?".

Why would an established Premier League team turn to a shite Championship reserve?

"I seem to be alone and thinking "why?"."

It's your hormones and is perfectly normal for a single woman your age.

Buy some wine and rent Bridget Jones' Diary.

Have a good cry and everything will all seem a lot better.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I seem to be alone in thinking "why?".

Why would an established Premier League team turn to a shite Championship reserve?

A lot of managers see a player and think they're under-utilised or undervalued in the wrong system or not motivated. 

Simple really, especially in these days of analytics.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:"I seem to be alone and thinking "why?"."

It's your hormones and is perfectly normal for a single woman your age.

Buy some wine and rent Bridget Jones' Diary.

Have a good cry and everything will all seem a lot better.

lol! 

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Should be hung by his French bollocks from the Eiffel Tower ,total waste of money.Did Clueless Coyle not research his stats before he bought him.He never scored at Liverpool much and the same for the team he played for in France.Prior to the last 3 matches he had scored 1 goal all season.Or 13 in 2.5 seasons 4 in the premier 8 in the Championship last season.             ::seething2::

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon tweet "ngog ngoing". He seems pretty certain that he's off..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Currently, Beckford and Craig Davies are injured and Sordell and Eaves are playing elsewhere, so if Ngog does go to Swansea, who is going to score our goals?.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum