Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andy Gray makes SENSATIONAL return to TV

+11
Bolton Nuts
wessy
gloswhite
Hip Priest
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
Hipster_Nebula
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's going to commentate on BTSport.

Happy or not?

TIKKA BOO son.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fair play to him if they want to pay then why not ? Met him at the height of his and Richard Keys fame,one of the most obnoxious, opinionated,sexist blokes I have ever met !!! Top Top man,get in there Andy lad !!!!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can remember him playing for Everton but that's about it.

I don't have BTSport either.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keys and Gray. 2 bigger tits it would be impossible to find even in an exhibition of Rubens at the Tate.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw them.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw them.

Andy Gray makes SENSATIONAL return to TV Andy-gray-middle-finger

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised at BT Sport making such a controversial appointment but if he is taking over from Michael Owen on commentary then I am all for it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm surprised at BT Sport making such a controversial appointment but if he is taking over from Michael Owen on commentary then I am all for it.

Are you not keen on Owen's commentary then RT?

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Andy Gray seems a decent enough bloke. Keys has always struck me as being a pompous, obnoxious, opinionated twat.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm surprised at BT Sport making such a controversial appointment but if he is taking over from Michael Owen on commentary then I am all for it.

Are you not keen on Owen's commentary then RT?

I certainly don't think he is a natural commentator. He is pretty monotone tbh. I've no sympathy with Richard Keys either.

Agreed about Michael Owen, he's very poor. Always quite liked Gray's commentary, he's put to shame by Gary Neville who's analysis is excellent. But I'd still take Gray over the likes of Andy Townsend, Michael Owen, Alan Smith, Mark Lawrenson etc etc.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I got fed up with Grays repeated sayings, and his 'I know it all' attitude. Arrogant twat. Keys was like a little boy laughing and giggling his way through everything. A pair of twats.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a shame Jeff Stelling doesn't do the commentary either, I quite enjoy him on the Soccer Saturday program he presents!

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Andy Gray was very good on Sky BUT his true colours came out!! dump him i say.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I can't even remember why Andy Gray got sacked. I popped the Aresenal match on the other day on btsport and was like WOW I've gone back in time when I heard his voice. Football just seemed better with him on. The world had balance again.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I can't even remember why Andy Gray got sacked. I popped the Aresenal match on the other day on btsport and was like WOW I've gone back in time when I heard his voice. Football just seemed better with him on. The world had balance again.

Wasn't it for making sexist remarks to a female presenter at Sky and his microphone was still turned on and everyone watching heard it?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Biggie wrote:I can't even remember why Andy Gray got sacked. I popped the Aresenal match on the other day on btsport and was like WOW I've gone back in time when I heard his voice. Football just seemed better with him on. The world had balance again.

Wasn't it for making sexist remarks to a female presenter at Sky and his microphone was still turned on and everyone watching heard it?

"take a bow love"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No problem with Andy Gray, good co-commentator.

Who hasn't made a sexist comment at work - I'm always calling my male employees total wankers.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The man had a perm in the 80's Nuf said!

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Gray and Keys needed to be sacked they believed they were bigger than the Premier League and Sky put together and that the only reason anyone tuned in was down to them. In truth they had become stale and boring and a change was needed, Sky stitched them up because no one had the balls to sack them.

A mate of mine brought Richard Keys down to earth once though. He's a City fan and a few years ago we went to Old Trafford [I know, I know, but I was backing City] when City played them in the cup. The tickets [freebies] were in the Main Stand near the directors box and Keys was sat nearby as we were taking our seats my friend [quite drunk I have to say], pointed at Keys and at the top of his voice shouted "Look its Eamonn Holmes", Key's face was like thunder, I was pissing myself laughing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum