Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was it Matt Mills who helped to injure Charlie Austin?

+4
observer
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Austin has had shoulder surgery (again) after falling heavily in the game against Bolton and is out for a prolonged period.

I've seen some pictures and it looks like Matt Mills is in the vicinity. His brother Joseph plays (I say plays, he's employed by Burnley) for us and we just wanted to know which player it was, because we'd like to send him a bouquet of flowers as a thank you.

We only need to worry about half a dozen other players on saturday now.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Austin clattered into Tim Ream and broke his nose. Austin allegedly dislocated his shoulder in the collision but was able to put it back in place and carry on regardless.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celebrating someone's injury? Classy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Austin clattered into Tim Ream and broke his nose. Austin allegedly dislocated his shoulder in the collision but was able to put it back in place and carry on regardless.

He did it once with us and once with Swindon.

Shoulders are prone to keep going once you've done it.

It was the surprising thing about the failed medical at Hull, no mention of his shoulder but his knee, which as far as know he hasn't had any problems with.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

It was the surprising thing about the failed medical at Hull, no mention of his shoulder but his knee, which as far as know he hasn't had any problems with.

Hull must be kicking themselves over the Austin medical fiasco. I don't know what the hell they were playing at because his knees have never been a problem and he is still scoring goals at QPR.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Hull must be kicking themselves over the Austin medical fiasco. I don't know what the hell they were playing at because his knees have never been a problem and he is still scoring goals at QPR.
Our defense couldn't defend a man with a separated shoulder.  Maybe we should put some grannies and toddlers out there and see how they do.  I know Knightmare was having a daymare at that time as he stood helplessly while Austin was unmarked just a few feet away.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Celebrating someone's injury? Classy

Do you know if Tim Ream would prefer Crysanthemums, Roses or Hydrangeas?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stick to ignoring me CD, I prefer that

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Poor Charlie, looks like he has a dodgy knee and shoulder. Hull's doctors are awesome!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Do you know if Tim Ream would prefer Crysanthemums, Roses or Hydrangeas?

With it being a nasal injury a Nosegay will suffice.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:Poor Charlie, looks like he has a dodgy knee and shoulder. Hull's doctors are awesome!

It's all that hod carrying for his father Culcheth.  Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
With it being a nasal injury a Nosegay will suffice.

Very Happy 

Yes but how does he smell?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hear you Boggers, and its disgusting behaviour .

He moans about swearing, ''yet'' celebrates an Injury to one of gods creatures.

Burn!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard Tim Ream is missing the Ipswich game with a broken nose. The absolute ponce!

Why the fook can't he play? Does he play with his nose? Put a fooking plaster on it and get on with it you soft bastard.

Gerry Taggart broke his nose, completed the 90 minutes and played again three days later. That's the difference between players of the 90's and the modern day ponce.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard Tim Ream is missing the Ipswich game with a broken nose. The absolute ponce!

Why the fook can't he play? Does he play with his nose? Put a fooking plaster on it and get on with it you soft bastard.

Gerry Taggart broke his nose, completed the 90 minutes and played again three days later. That's the difference between players of the 90's and the modern day ponce.

We need more players like Klasnic.

He used to get stick for not being very mobile, but his critics should ask themselves: Could you play 90 minutes every week, dragging a dialysis machine round behind you?

Those things are heavy.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tim Ream must have a bloody tough conk because his clash with Austin has resulted in Austin being injured.

" Charlie Austin's injury has dealt QPR's promotion bid a huge blow. Ranger's 15 goal top scorer needs shoulder surgery and medical chief Peter Florida said: " He's likely to be out for a prolonged period."

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:

I hear you Boggers, and its disgusting behaviour .

He moans about swearing, ''yet'' celebrates an Injury to one of gods creatures.

Burn!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard Tim Ream is missing the Ipswich game with a broken nose. The absolute ponce!

I agree, on the film ''Planes Trains and Automobiles'' someone's daughter had a baby, it came out sideways and she didn't even scream.

She went back to work the next day, fixing cars or something?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ream's been cleared to play apparently. He'll have to wear a nose guard according to a piece I red on another thread here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum