Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace

+3
largehat
xmiles
Born to be a wanderer
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 16:47

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Tried all morning on my mobile to get through to Bolton Central.After using £15 in credit to listen to status quo,i took half a day off work drove to the Reebok only to find that all the tickets are gone.So its cost me half a days holiday £15 phone credit n i find we only had a 1400 ticket application.Im a season ticket holder have been for the last 12 years and im not in to all that postal app,bollox.It was easy enough to get tickets for Millwall,Villa cos it was av night match.Wolves match one of our biggest away matches and all we take is 1400 tickets.I know theyre renovating their ground but im sure we were offered more than that.Well pissed off.Evil or Very Mad

2Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 18:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I feel your pain. Good luck getting a ticket.

3Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 20:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree that is a piss take, but they need all the help they can get.

I don't buy into all this I am a season ticket holder sob story, you've had since Friday 9th March to buy a ticket.

4Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 21:27

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Some of us have to put 60 hours a week in and dont have time to fuck about sending postal apps.

5Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 21:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Largehat you bellend dildo, not everyone spends their life on the internet like you.

6Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Mon Mar 26 2012, 22:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There are a few reasons why it isn't a 'disgrace'.

One of them being that they usually have a full house.

If they don't when they play you then that may be a disgrace.

7Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 15:51

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Im just after a ticket end off if one turns up great.

8Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm glad you removed your abusive post after I tried to defend you!

9Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 19:44

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I can only apologise i got my wires crossed and thought that you were calling me.So i had a rant as i thought you had called me a dickhead.All i can say is i was mortified when i put my reading glasses on.Please accept my deepest apologies.Hope you will accept my apology and i can only reiterate how foolish i felt when i had put said message in to its correct context.Once again Sorry Tony.Shocked

10Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:I can only apologise i got my wires crossed and thought that you were calling me.So i had a rant as i thought you had called me a dickhead.All i can say is i was mortified when i put my reading glasses on.Please accept my deepest apologies.Hope you will accept my apology and i can only reiterate how foolish i felt when i had put said message in to its correct context.Once again Sorry Tony.Shocked

Ha ha, forget it!

11Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 22:30

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thanx i can be a bit grumpy as im putting 60 hours a week 2 teenage daughters who think money grows on trees.Then mistakenly i thought i had been abused cos i said that i did 60 hours a week and could not get a ticket.Anyway glad you took it in good grace.Once again a million apologies and id rather be friends than enemys.Out of the Cup Bogden was 1st class.Have to listen to Wolves match on GMR.Hate listening on the radio always sounds like the other team are gonna score.Tony

12Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 22:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Thanx i can be a bit grumpy as im putting 60 hours a week 2 teenage daughters who think money grows on trees.Then mistakenly i thought i had been abused cos i said that i did 60 hours a week and could not get a ticket.Anyway glad you took it in good grace.Once again a million apologies and id rather be friends than enemys.Out of the Cup Bogden was 1st class.Have to listen to Wolves match on GMR.Hate listening on the radio always sounds like the other team are gonna score.Tony

You need a less stressful job Tony!

13Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 22:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Have to listen to Wolves match on GMR.Hate listening on the radio always sounds like the other team are gonna score.Tony

I'm sure if you ask on here before the Wolves kick off that someone or other will have found a stream for you to watch.

Book mark the following link - you can generally can find the match on here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Empty Re: Wolves Allocation 1400 disgrace Tue Mar 27 2012, 22:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Thanx i can be a bit grumpy as im putting 60 hours a week 2 teenage daughters who think money grows on trees.Then mistakenly i thought i had been abused cos i said that i did 60 hours a week and could not get a ticket.Anyway glad you took it in good grace.Once again a million apologies and id rather be friends than enemys.Out of the Cup Bogden was 1st class.Have to listen to Wolves match on GMR.Hate listening on the radio always sounds like the other team are gonna score.Tony

Listen to the game on Tower FM, it always sounds more partisan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum