Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many points will we get in March?

+10
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
finlaymcdanger
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
14 posters

Reply to topic

How many points will we get in March?

How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap6%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap44%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 44% [ 7 ]
How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap25%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 25% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap13%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap12%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 12% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get in March? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get in March? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Which Bolton will turn up next month - the new one with two forwards and clean sheets, or the old one featuring the hoof it up to the lone striker and the defence coached by the Chuckle Brothers?

Big month for us either way - a massive 21 points to play for.

1st Blackburn - Home

8th Leeds - Away

11th Derby - Away - (Tuesday)

15th Brighton - Home

22nd Yeovil - Away

25th Blackpool - Home - (Tuesday)

29th Wigan - Home

COYWM!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would happily settle for 9-11 points at the moment.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Freedman manages to land Dean Moxey - and I'm not confident he will as Parr is not long back for Palace and Moxey is probably still in their plans - I'd feel a lot more confident. 
The price we pay for going narrow to accommodate 2 up front is that our FBs are exposed and need to be able to handle good wingers which Baps and Ream can't but Moxey can so that would solve half the problem.
Get him in and we'd be capable of going on a good run IMO.
Even without him I think we have enough to survive, but I'd like to see us get through to the summer comfortably.
Without Moxey 9/21
With Moxey 14/21

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stick with the system we used against Watford and I see 15 points plus.

Go back to the old way and park the bus and I see less 6.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

8 Points
Blackburn: 0
Leeds: 1
Derby: 0
Brighton: 3
Yeovil: 3
Blackpool: 1
Wigan: 0

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1st Blackburn - Home  Draw 1 point

8th Leeds - Away  Loss

11th Derby - Away - (Tuesday)  Loss

15th Brighton - Home  Win 3 points

22nd Yeovil - Away Draw 1 point

25th Blackpool - Home - (Tuesday) Win 3 points

29th Wigan - Home  Win 3 points

11 points for me.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

12 Points
Blackburn 3
Leeds 1
Derby 0
Brighton 1
Yeovil 3
Blackpool 3
Wigan 1

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

14 points.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

10 points.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1st Blackburn - Home LOSE

8th Leeds - Away LOSE

11th Derby - Away LOSE

15th Brighton - DRAW

22nd Yeovil - LOSE

At this point Dougie will be sacked.

25th Blackpool - Home WIN

29th Wigan - Home WIN

7 points

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

7 points - A win against Blackburn and Blackpool - A draw against Brighton and the rest defeats.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blackburn: 1
Leeds: 1
Derby: 0
Brighton: 1
Yeovil: 3
Blackpool: 3
Wigan: 0

9 points

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1st Blackburn - 1

8th Leeds - 0

11th Derby - 0

15th Brighton - 1

22nd Yeovil - 3

25th Blackpool - 3

29th Wigan - 0

8 points

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Blackburn 3
Leeds 0
Derby 0
Brighton 3
Yeovil 1
Blackpool 3
Wigan1

11 points

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With Mills getting injured it raises all sorts of questions about our defence again and perhaps more importantly whether Dougie will now feel he has to change the system to compensate - hopefully he won't abandon the Juke/Mason thing. Still I feel I may have to revise my estimate:

Blackburn - With Luke Varney just signed he could torture our FBs so this could go any way. Hopeful for a win, but who knows? There will surely be at least 3 goals in this game if not more unless Dougie parks the bus.
Leeds  - have signed Jack Butland and Connor Wickham so may be a different proposition. Draw would be a decent result
Derby - Strong team. Anything from this game would be a result for us.
Brighton - expecting a win but their new striker Rodriguez from Celta Vigo is due to come good at some stage - hopefully not against us! Tentative win.
Yeovil - determined not to go down without a fight, they've just signed 2 fairly strong players in Palazuelos and the youngster Holmes. Still we should get at least a draw and I'd expect more if by this stage we have bagged a few points and confidence is on the rise.
Blackpool - I think they're in big trouble and expect us to beat them
Wigan - they're strong and have just signed Ryan Tunnicliffe from Fulham. Draw would be good.

I'm now thinking 8 or 9 points worst case scenario, but it could be so much better if things start to go our way and we solve the defensive problem.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wins against Blackburn, Leeds and Blackpool, plus draws against Derby, Yeovil and Wigan gained us 12 points out of 21 (beaten in only 1 in 7 games throughout March).

Both Culcheth and BTID predicted 12 points - congratulations to you both - but as Culcheth went on to try to predict the individual matches too - I award him 'Nuts Champion Predictor' for March!

:number1: 

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Wins against Blackburn, Leeds and Blackpool, plus draws against Derby, Yeovil and Wigan gained us  12 points out of 21 (beaten in only 1 in 7 games throughout March).

Both Culcheth and BTID predicted 12 points - congratulations to you both - but as Culcheth went on to try to predict the individual matches too - I award him 'Nuts Champion Predictor' for March!

:number1: 
Thanks Sluffy, I don't have to do a speech or anything do I? But I'd like to thank my mum, as it's Mothers day and everybody that knows me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum