Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST

+11
wanderlust
ROGUEMANNY
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Sluffy
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Sun Mar 02 2014, 11:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sleep ....

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:tumbleweed:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Sleeping

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep 

Now there is a man with a chip on his shoulder.........

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No time for the bloke.

Went for the money when he left Spurs.

Went for the money late in his career when he went to Notts County - he was hardly hard up at both times either.

So would he have been a better England captain than the ones we had at the time - I doubt it.

Nothing to do with the colour if his skin and probably everything to do with his attitude - imo.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sol Campbell is quite obviously the racist one.

10Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Sun Mar 02 2014, 18:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How could a man who couldn't hack it at Notts County expect to captain the national squad?

11Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Sun Mar 02 2014, 19:30

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Paul Ince
Rio Ferdinand 
Sol Campbell

All 3 have captained England

Yep the FA must be racist

I wonder if he has a book out soon.. Oh surprise surprise he does

12Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 11:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard Ian Wright going on about this on the radio and he made the point that he wasn't picked by Graham Taylor despite being the top scorer in the league.

Considering that football is a team game and that the manager has to pick a squad to create a balanced side rather than on individual ability, there is nothing to point to racism as the reason for his exclusion - logically at least. There could be a number of reasons he was left out.

That doesn't mean that racism wasn't the reason - just that it can't be proved.

And as it can't be proved, Sol Campbell etc. had better be careful what they say as it sounds like they are making unsubstantiable allegations and unless they have some actual evidence that it was due to racism and nothing else, they are laying themselves open to having their ass sued off for libel.

13Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 11:50

karlypants wrote:

Why the Snatch reference?

As for Campbell, he's got a massive chip on his shoulder. Great defender but god knows how he can take himself seriously saying stuff like this. He showed himself to be mentally fragile a few times over his career so that's a hint to why he wasn't made captain.

14Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:21

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

Is it because I is black? No, it is because you is shit!

15Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 19:23

Alf Hooker wrote: Is it because I is black? No, it is because you is shit!
 :rofl:  :clap:

16Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 21:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

How fucking big headed is this guy, has anyone actually watched the interview when he comes out with this tripe? The guys so far up his own arse you could see his eyeballs coming out of his throaght.

17Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 22:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt he was ever Captain material if truth be told. A decent centre half but very taciturn as has been well documented.

18Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Mon Mar 03 2014, 23:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

He was as much use as these fellas trying to rob.

Sol reminds me of these as well.

19Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Cos everybody likes Snatch?

20Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Empty Re: Big SOL CAMPBELL - the FA IS RACIST Wed Jan 04 2023, 22:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I see Sol Campbell is still as bonkers as ever...

His 9 reasons he should get some sort of gong from the King!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum