Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - BLACKBURN ROVERS

+12
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
observer
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:The Dingles were quite expressive, as you'd expect. Good job, Nat!

I saw these...
During the game:
adsfortheblues wrote:It's a good job bolton aren't very good otherwise we'd be 4-0 down

That one is very funny. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I wasn't having a pop at you, CD - I had actually collated some interesting posts in the event that Nat didn't go BEL. She was asked to do it and she did and I just wanted to confirm the authenticity. No worries.  :good: 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Honest_Harry_27 wrote:
That's it, I now support Chelsea

Is this Michael Bolton?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:I wasn't having a pop at you, CD - I had actually collated some interesting posts in the event that Nat didn't go BEL. She was asked to do it and she did and I just wanted to confirm the authenticity. No worries.  :good: 
Keegan I actually dared to post a BEL.  What a Face 

Ms Whittam was not pleased.  Mad 

She has suggested that should I do so again I will be wearing a new line in footwear while going for an extended diving session in Preston Docks.  My first official death threat from Whittam Towers.  Twisted Evil 

I'm so proud. I feel honoured to join my brothers on the "Natasha Nutcrack" list.  :good:

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well done, LPP! Cinder blocks or Mortar? She does a marvelous Mortar, I'm told!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:Well done, LPP! Cinder blocks or Mortar? She does a marvelous Mortar, I'm told!
No keegan, she's really making a special effort for me. They're going to be concrete!  :uk:  :toppoints: 

I bet it's the de-luxe stuff they used to build Whittam Towers.  :good:  

Nothing but the best eh?   :bow:  :whistle:

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Keegan wrote:Well done, LPP! Cinder blocks or Mortar? She does a marvelous Mortar, I'm told!
No keegan, she's really making a special effort for me. They're going to be concrete!  :uk:  :toppoints: 

The VIP concrete was used to put the original unfortunate ones within the walls of Whittam Towers.  Perhaps they will find Jimmy Hoffa there as well!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Behave!

We all know that women are no good at knocking up a mix.

Unless it's a blueberry muffin mix that is.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

The VIP concrete was used to put the original unfortunate ones within the walls of Whittam Towers.  Perhaps they will find Jimmy Hoffa there as well!
It might also explain where Lord Lucan got to.  Twisted Evil

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whittam Towers is made of concrete? How common.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Whittam Towers is made of concrete? How common.
Only the foundations lusty and I'm told it's a special sort of concrete using exotic materials. The gravel is left over marble from the building of the Vatican, the sand is from the most exclusive beaches in the Caribbean and the cement is the stuff the Queen's personal builder uses when he's repairing Buckingham Palace. No common cement sand or gravel here my friend. Even the water came from a special spring high in the Himalayas that the Dalai Lama personally drinks from and was specially imported.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Been off work for a few days so have not really seen much of Nuts of late.

Nat, fake or not - this is great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum