Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking up or down?

+8
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 11:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Definitely looking down after recent results. It would be nice to see Villa drawn into the mix too but I can't see them going down. The only certainty is that Wolves are doomed.

22Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 11:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Definitely a last game of the season finale. lets hope our fate is in our own hands, but I doubt it will be. I'll be at the Stoke game, and hoping that the day is kind to us.

23Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 11:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll settle for a draw away at Villa but if results have been poor for them by the time the game comes around we could be level with them.

24Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 14:34

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's frightening that Blackburn have still got Liverpool to play.

25Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 16:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's frightening that Blackburn have still got Liverpool to play.

Very true. They are absolute shite. Everton will finisjh higher than them this season. Seeing as how Blackburn is King Kenny's former club it will be an interesting game.

26Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally agree with all of this but I think the only way to look is up - if we look what's behind us we'll shit ourselves. Every game has to be played like it's the last game we'll ever play. No point in looking at other clubs or at fixtures beyond the next game. We've just got to find a way of winning every game, survive and put this unluckiest of seasons to bed, then start again with a healthy and hopefully rejuvenated squad next season.

27Looking up or down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking up or down? Sun Apr 01 2012, 17:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wander, lots of common sense there, and as I don't want to shit myself at any point, I'll agree wholeheartedly with your comments. I never wish my life away, but where the team is concerned, I'll be glad of a fresh start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum