Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been Stalked?

+5
Angry Dad
Keegan
largehat
Quent
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Recent research suggests about 1 in 5 people have been stalked at some point in their life. The research includes on-line stalking.

Have you ever been stalked, or perhaps you found yourself stalking someone and didn't realise it. Or maybe you purposely stalked someone and are now posting from prison.

2Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 14:24

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My ex once called the police on me saying that I was stalking her. The truth was that she'd dumped me but failed to pay me the £750 she owed me (which I later found out she spent on her new boyfriend), all I was doing was demanding it back. Thankfully the cops agreed.

3Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 14:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I got stalked by another poster on here on Saturday. It was funny.

4Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 14:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad hasn't been seen since, did you kill him?

5Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 14:31

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I ran him over with my mobility scooter, then decapitated him with the sharpened vinyl copy of George Formby's 1939 single "My Grandad's Flannelette Nightshirt".

6Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 16:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If you know you are being stalked, they aren't doing it correctly.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 19:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:I got stalked by another poster on here on Saturday. It was funny.
Do you ever wonder what life would be like for you if you,d had enough oxygen at birth you knob polisher.

8Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 19:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:I ran him over with my mobility scooter, then decapitated him with the sharpened vinyl copy of George Formby's 1939 single "My Grandad's Flannelette Nightshirt".
Whats the latest dope besides you Twatman.

9Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 19:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

About time you packed it in please Angry.

Largehat may not be your favourite poster on here but he doesn't deserve the abuse all the time.

How about you ignoring him for awhile instead?

Thanks.

10Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 19:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:About time you packed it in please Angry.

Largehat may not be your favourite poster on here but he doesn't deserve the abuse all the time.

How about you ignoring him for awhile instead?

Thanks.
How about giving him the same advice.

11Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 19:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I will if he starts abusing you.

Have a laugh, take the piss out of each other if you must but no need to get upset and take things personally over what some random stranger says on an internet footy forum.

Thanks

12Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 20:04

I'm being stalked on Facebook. Everytime I post something or appear in a photo the same person keeps liking it and commenting on it, I knew I should never have got married to her.

13Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 20:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:I will if he starts abusing you.

Have a laugh, take the piss out of each other if you must but no need to get upset and take things personally over what some random stranger says on an internet footy forum.

Thanks
Sluffy i take your point,but he called me an idiot that has to be abuse in anyone,s book. Before that i had no problem with him, no one is going to do that and get away with it.I dont feel the need to take the piss out of anyone or wind them up. I wont be abused by anyone.

14Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Mon Apr 09 2012, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad, why have you turned into a knob? I quite enjoyed your posts until you had your mental breakdown.

15Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Tue Apr 10 2012, 07:07

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Angry Dad, why have you turned into a knob? I quite enjoyed your posts until you had your mental breakdown.

and just to add to what Nat said - its my job to have an internet breakdown every now and again!!!Wink

Any copyright infringements, I wonder:?:

16Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Tue Apr 10 2012, 23:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had a nasty experience with a girl i met at a club called Jessica. she invited me round to her house the next evening. I was sitting on the couch with her mum who who was a looker as well watching tv not knowing what to say as it was early days.Then i heard a choking noise and i noticed jessica had a pair of tights round her mums neck strangling her and saying you are screwing him arn,t you mum the mum managed to get her off and i went home real quick.
From then on i was followed everywhere she came in my local and took the darts off a mate and told them to go away only she could play with me.It went on for weeks with me hiding away. Then it came to a head in town outside a burger bar when she came up to me and i said fuck off you nutter and she stabbed me in the nuts with a barbecue fork. I tried to push her off but she was crazy strong so i had to hit her i gave her a right uppercut to her jaw just as a copper came round the corner and she hit the floor . Anyway the cop finally believed me after he saw the blood and after she got up and went for him, she ended up in the nut house i later heard from her mum who i bumped into in town.

17Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Then i heard a choking noise and i noticed jessica had a pair of tights round her mums neck strangling her and saying you are screwing him arn,t you mum the mum managed to get her off and i went home real quick.

I know it's bullshit but this did make me laugh.

18Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:43

Natasha Whittam wrote:

i believe every word, i'm always removing my tights to strangle people Laughing

19Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

i believe every word, i'm always removing my tights to strangle people Laughing

Oh do tell us more... rabbit

20Have You Ever Been Stalked? Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:47

let me have your address and i'll show you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum