Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been Stalked?

+5
Angry Dad
Keegan
largehat
Quent
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ohh matron.

22Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He lives in Aberdeen with his cats.

23Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bloody hell, Hipster, your weird fascination with not-so-plain-jayne is actually yielding results.

24Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always interested in arrogant women with strangulation fetishes.

25Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Wed Apr 11 2012, 22:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Then i heard a choking noise and i noticed jessica had a pair of tights round her mums neck strangling her and saying you are screwing him arn,t you mum the mum managed to get her off and i went home real quick.

I know it's bullshit but this did make me laugh.
Nope every word is true and thats not even half of it.I went to see her at her mothers request she was in a padded cell in a straight jacket.I didn,t stay to talk to her as she was drugged up. Some months later she escaped and found me in a town centre pub but she was overpowered by security and the cops came and she was taken back to the nut house.I dont know what became of her. Going back to the original incident with the tights it was coronation st on the telly fuckin hate that show.

26Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Thu Apr 12 2012, 10:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a serious business being stalked so you shouldn't laugh. Happened to me once and it caused all kind of problems. I try to be pleasant to everyone and generally give people the benefit of the doubt until they do something to piss me off. So I smiled and made pleasant chat with a farm girl who lived in our village. I swear I did nothing whatsoever to suggest that I was in any way interested, but she clearly took it the wrong way and/or was a complete nutter.
I was 17 and still living at my folk's house. Came home one afternoon and she was sat in our front room in her knickers sewing a skirt that had a tiny rip in the seam having borrowed a needle and thread from my mum - and having claimed we were "good friends" to get past the door.
I was a bit embarrassed to see her there as was my mum who was hovering. The girl basically threw herself at me and I just came out and explained that whilst she seemed a very nice girl, I hardly knew her, had only spoken to her once previously, had a regular girfriend that i was really into and was not interested in her.
She didn't take this very well at all. She started calling at my house when I wasn't around and asking my mum, dad, anyone that was in if she could come in for a brew or if they could help her out with some imaginary crisis or other. My family are good people and would help anyone in need so it took some time before they understood that even if her leg was dropping off, they shouldn't let her into the house. On one occasion she managed to wangle her way into my bedroom and she nicked some of my stuff - nothing valuable, but personal stuff including underwear - which I found a bit disturbing.
That whole summer was weird. My girlfriend and I were getting it on in the woods and she appeared from nowhere, then legged it when she realised we'd spotted her. Must have followed us for at least a mile to get to this particular remote spot. She seemed to watch us wherever we went and it all got beyond a joke.
That September I went to Uni in Scotland. I heard sometime later that the girl's family had moved and I believe it was something to do with the girl getting knocked up by a local builder - so clearly she had transferred her affections, much to my relief.
The one thing that I learnt from this is that some people just can't take a hint even if it's written out in block capitals on the big shitty stick you're fighting them off with.

27Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Thu Apr 12 2012, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:On one occasion she managed to wangle her way into my bedroom and she nicked some of my stuff - nothing valuable, but personal stuff including underwear - which I found a bit disturbing.

Im sorry, but I laughed.

28Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Thu Apr 12 2012, 11:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:On one occasion she managed to wangle her way into my bedroom and she nicked some of my stuff - nothing valuable, but personal stuff including underwear - which I found a bit disturbing.

Im sorry, but I laughed.
wanderlust is right its very serious stuff even your mates start to shun you as its so weird and scary. She once phoned me at 2 am and asked me to drive her to Bournemouth where her uncle had taped an envelope in a phone box with a grand in cash in it.Then you are careful how you deal with it as she will go apeshit. I asked her why he would do that? she said it was money to pay for the disposal of her mother who is bonking all her boyfriends including me. She thought id get up at 2am and drive 360 odd miles.I couldn,t get my head around her shit it affected me for years. Even now i still think where is she.

29Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Thu Apr 12 2012, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:wanderlust is right its very serious stuff even your mates start to shun you as its so weird and scary. She once phoned me at 2 am and asked me to drive her to Bournemouth where her uncle had taped an envelope in a phone box with a grand in cash in it.Then you are careful how you deal with it as she will go apeshit. I asked her why he would do that? she said it was money to pay for the disposal of her mother who is bonking all her boyfriends including me. She thought id get up at 2am and drive 360 odd miles.I couldn,t get my head around her shit it affected me for years. Even now i still think where is she.

In your head?

30Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? Thu Apr 12 2012, 15:25

nice story angry dad, you should write a book about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum