Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mental age of supporters

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The mental age of supporters Empty The mental age of supporters Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I want to know what goes through people's minds when they're stood making hand gestures at total strangers for considerable periods of a game.
I can't relate to a large percentage of my fellow Wanderers supporters and spend away matches observing others present, wondering what made them such airheads.

But I'm familiar with the expression "if a pattern emerges....", so do I need to loosen up and try to enjoy the days out more? Or are they really just wankers?

2The mental age of supporters Empty Re: The mental age of supporters Tue Apr 10 2012, 00:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You get the same sort of 'warriors' on their keyboards on forums like these too.

Worse still some of them carry on 'vendettas' against you for something you have said or done on the internet forums - how sad and pathetic is that!?

It's only a football match ffs - unfortunately for some of them they can't tell the difference between what is real life and what is just a game!

3The mental age of supporters Empty Re: The mental age of supporters Tue Apr 10 2012, 09:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I want to know what goes through people's minds when they're stood making hand gestures at total strangers for considerable periods of a game.
I can't relate to a large percentage of my fellow Wanderers supporters and spend away matches observing others present, wondering what made them such airheads.

But I'm familiar with the expression "if a pattern emerges....", so do I need to loosen up and try to enjoy the days out more? Or are they really just wankers?

I love watching crowd reaction on Match of the Day or the Football League Show. Take last week for example when Kevin Davies scored at Wolves, there are three or four fat Wolves fans going absolutely mental at Davies as he runs past them celebrating.

I once got caught out by this, when I was much younger I was sat on the front row at Ewood when Alan Shearer scored for the dingles - I jumped up and flashed a 'v' sign at the smug bastard. My Dad later saw this on MotD and grounded me for a week for bringing shame on the Whittam dynasty.

4The mental age of supporters Empty Re: The mental age of supporters Tue Apr 10 2012, 22:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum