Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season

+13
chipbutty
bwfc71
trotter1948
xmiles
gloswhite
Keegan
largehat
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Who is your player of the season?

Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 2 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Bolton Nuts Wanderers Player Of The Season - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My vote goes to Bogdan. He has unseated the previously 'undroppable' Jussi and despite making the odd gaffe (and some of them were very odd, mind you!) he looks to be a pretty good goalkeeper and is nowhere near his peak yet. The Orange Wotsit is my player of the season.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I was thinking of Bogdan, but decided to go for Muamba. it isn't a sympathy vote. I don't think anyone has performed any better than their peers. However, I remember reading an interview with Muamba, and even though he was an England under 21 player, he was very modest. he said that he wasn't a great player, others were better, but he did his best. I feel that his quiet aproach originally showed him in a poor light, until we realised that he was quietly getting on with his job, and was becoming a very important player in midfield, With hindsight we can see just how important. Muamba for me, because he just got on with it, and improved all the time.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 votes for Klasnic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I can't bring myself to vote. It might help if it was re-titled as least awful player of the season.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

1. Bogdan all the way
2. NRC
3. No qualifiers

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Think it shows how crap our season has been when votes are scattered and nobody has more than 2 votes.

I don't know how the club has tbe balls to host a player of the year evening this year.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Passi wrote: Special guest yet to be confirmed.

From what I have heard, on the grapevine, Mr Football himself, Gary Megson, has been seen "stalking" Sluffmeister - or has it been constructive talks as the special guest?

I went for Bogdan - young, still learning, but a fantastic keeper of the present and future and has sidelined Jussi completely. He deserved man of the match against Spurs (FA Cup) and yet still learning and optimising his skills.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:2 votes for Klasnic?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leading scorer?

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

This got eis meaningless with such a small population.

NEED more votes to make it relevant and give Boggie the prize

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sadly our keeper will probably win it due to him having the most work to do durng the course of the season.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

good bit of lateral thinking there.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My first effort on here so here goes.

Player of the Year? Difficult, there has not been any outstanding performances (hence our dire position). Anyway I voted for young Boggers. He had a poor game against Chelsea at home but had another chance when JJ was injured and has since been pretty solid along with making some very good saves.

Hopefully this time next year we will be spoiled for choice, with several contenders battling for the tittle. We can but hope.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:My first effort on here so here goes.

Player of the Year? Difficult, there has not been any outstanding performances (hence our dire position). Anyway I voted for young Boggers. He had a poor game against Chelsea at home but had another chance when JJ was injured and has since been pretty solid along with making some very good saves.

Hopefully this time next year we will be spoiled for choice, with several contenders battling for the tittle. We can but hope.

A bit of optimism, I like it.

But your avatar makes me hungry.

chipbutty wrote:My first effort on here so here goes.

Welcome to the site chipbutty, a great first post. Hopefully we'll see more of you on here.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Chip butty!

Always good to see new posters on here.

Hope you decide to stick around.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have gone for Bogdan. Young and inexperienced but certainly one for the future.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Think Bogdan will stroll this one
He deserves it anyway

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Went for Boggers, for obvious reasons, but I think an unsung hero is Ricketts, our left back would have been a huge issue all season without his return from injury.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm going to leave this for the moment, don't think we've a out and out winner yet.

Decisions decisions..

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's tough choosing a player of the year this season. My choice is....

1. Nigel Reo Coker

2. Adam Bogdan

3. David Wheater

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum