Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who were the trouble causers at beginning of last season

+3
cairocuz
Sluffy
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In the bolton news DF stated that there were trouble makers hankering for moves,transfers that upset the equilibrium of the club.DF stated he was at fault as we'll Ashe should of played more youngsters.No one was named seems strange can only think of N,gog,Eagles couldn't of been Mavies he had signed a contract prior to the start of the season till 2017.CYL ? Need to off load him anyway useless in the Championship.Get £3 million from Hull or Stoke get Juke n Mason in.Should be interesting!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Andrews seemed a bit miffed when he got booted out to make way for Spearing so I guess he wasn't one that Freedman wanted at the club.

I don't think he was too thrilled with Mears.

Eagles went from the star of last season to hardly playing in the one gone, so maybe he wasn't wanted at the club?

Sordell wasn't kept, so another whose face didn't fit I would think?

I think one of Freedmans own signing - Craig Davies - seem to have some sort of a bust up with him - and got sent to Preston, so perhaps he was another?

Who knows really - could just be a load of bull for all we know.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Name names or shut the fuck up DF

cairocuz

cairocuz
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

DF was the trouble maker could never work out is team selections, so I guess the players were the same aswell

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles and Mears. Nailed on IMO.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Insider knowledge : Knight, Mears, Cravies ,Pratley with Beckford having a foot in both camps

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles for sure. A training ground bust-up over new tactics which Eagles wasn't prepared to adapt to. We have to remember that top earners are quite happy to throw the towel in knowing full well that they are still on the same wages regardless whether they play or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum