Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre season - Extra Games Announced (See Post 27 for full schedule!)

+11
Sluffy
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Barryjw
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Four games confirmed in July, Macclesfield, Rochdale, Tranmere, Port Vale, not the type of games we should be playing if we are to challenge next season, in my opinion.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately, these are the teams that we usually lose to in the pre-season and we can expect at least one broken leg.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm just happy this season has finished don't depress me talking about next season yet please!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck me this is exciting news.

I assume we will be playing some second division European side at the Reebok too, a game that will top over 900 attendance and be billed as a blockbuster at £20 a ticket...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm hoping for a Chorley v Bolton friendly so we can show you ponces how to play football.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't believe people get het up about pre season friendlies.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Disappointing some of us actually enjoy visiting the likes of Scotland, Ireland and even continental Europe for pre season games

Bring back the Isle of Man pre-season tour.

That was a proper piss-up.

And the trophy was massive!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bring back the Anglo-Scottish cup!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have done Macclesfield,Tranmere and Spotland in the past so it's Port Vale for me. ( The only English football team with a name that doesn't actually exist.)

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

When I lived just outside Stoke, Port Vale was the local game for me. I remember we not only lost to a late goal, but somebody got stabbed outside the ground and the Vale fans were going mental.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the nearest game to your neck of the woods, Glos. It's a ground I have never visited and I'm reliably informed that their biggest fan is Bobby Williams from a famous boy band pop group called What's What.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's the nearest game to your neck of the woods, Glos. It's a ground I have never visited and I'm reliably informed that their biggest fan is Bobby Williams from a famous boy band pop group called What's What.
I think you mean 'Who's That'.

I went to Port Vale back in the early 90's and was amazed at the size of the tunnel the players emerged from.

It was huge!

Apparently, when they built the ground it was going to be the Wembley of the North but they ran out of cash after they'd built the massive tunnel.

That's what I got told anyway.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of Natasha's idols was Mickey Adams, the Port Vale manager. I suspect she had the hots for him because she was always advocating that he should be the the manager at Bolton.

His football record doesn't pass muster but in his favour he does have a decent hairline.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RT, if you post another 947 comments quick, you can steal Whittam's thunder.

Come on, you know you want to......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:Four games confirmed in July, Macclesfield, Rochdale, Tranmere, Port Vale, not the type of games we should be playing if we are to challenge next season, in my opinion.

Macclesfield Town (A), Moss Rose - Friday 18 July, 7.45pm
Rochdale (A), Spotland - Tuesday 22 July, 7.45pm
Tranmere Rovers (A), Prenton Park - Friday 25 July, 7.30pm
Port Vale (A), Vale Park - Wednesday 30 July, 7.45pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:RT, if you post another 947 comments quick, you can steal Whittam's thunder.

Come on, you know you want to......

I'm happy to let Natasha take all the plaudits. I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan at heart. It's my birthright. Nat is a Little Lever wench and it's a different world in that neck of the woods.

I will not be going to any Chorley games but I am glad that they got promoted because of their proximity to the north west.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just announced that a BWFC X1 will play Chorley away, the BUMmers are coming your way Nat.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm hoping for a Chorley v Bolton friendly so we can show you ponces how to play football.

Chorley doesn't want to play us.....they want to test themselves against a good team.   No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum