Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two fixtures added to pre-season schedule

+3
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
karlypants
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers can now confirm that two friendly fixtures have been added to the club’s pre-season schedule.

On Monday 6 July Neil Lennon and his side will head out to Austria for an eight-day long training camp. During that training camp it can now be confirmed that Bolton will play two games.

The first will take place against three-time Austrian champions Sturm Graz on Saturday 11 July at Stadion Kumberg in Kumberg, kick off 6pm local time.

Then, two days later on Monday 13 July, Wanderers will take on German outfit SC Paderborn at Franz Fekete Stadion in Kapfenberg, kick off 5pm local time.

Supporters will be able to pay cash on the turnstiles for admission to both of the games.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by karlypants on Sun 12 Jul - 12:00; edited 3 times in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pre-Season Fixture List:

11th July 2015 - Sturm Graz
13th July 2015 - SC Paderborn
17th July 2015 - Morecambe
21st July 2015 - Oldham Athletic
24th July 2015 - Scunthorpe United
28th July 2015 - Port Vale
31st July 2015 - Chievo Charlton Athletic

Last edited by karlypants on Sun 12 Jul - 12:17; edited 2 times in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton is twinned with Paderborn isn't it?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bolton is twinned with Paderborn isn't it?

It is, one of the council offices or something is called Paderborn house as well.

karlypants wrote:

It is, one of the council offices or something is called Paderborn house as well.
Yep, i used to work in the paderborn building Smile

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Two more chances to lose our best players for the season. Stupid move. Seven pre-season games is just too many and too risky given our track record of getting our most important players crocked before a competitive ball is kicked.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Two more chances to lose our best players for the season. Stupid move. Seven pre-season games is just too many and too risky given our track record of getting our most important players crocked before a competitive ball is kicked.

Cheer up you miserable F***! You're starting to bring me down with the incessant doom and gloom.
Transfer window hasn't even opened and a ball hasn't been kicked yet.

You are aware that if it all goes tits up next season there'd be no point in telling us "I told you so" because for the first time in an eternity the majority of fans actually know how much sh1t we're in?

Anything other than relegation would be a bonus, so we don't need constantly reminding of how low to set our expectations - they're already at rock bottom.

Time to laugh at our situation don't you think?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

lusty that was (admittedly a bad one) a joke mate. Smile

Sorry, I should have stuck an emoticon or something on the end. 

Actually, I do think seven pre-season games seems a lot but if they help to get the players sharp and bring in some funds that would be a good thing. And I'll certainly be at the Oldham game. I've got family there and it should be a good laugh.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Been to Paderborn, lovely place !!!!

bryan458 wrote:

Been to Paderborn, lovely place !!!!

Mit Frau Picciotto oder Herr Gadd?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Opposition switched for final home friendly

The opposition scheduled to face Bolton Wanderers in the final pre-season friendly ahead of the new 2015/16 season has now been switched.

The Trotters were initially due to face Chievo Verona at Macron Stadium on Friday 31 July, kick off 8pm.

But after the Italian side reported logistical problems at their end, the opposition has been switched, with Charlton Athletic, who were also due to face Chievo, to now visit Macron Stadium in their place.

The date and kick off time for the friendly fixture at BL6 will remain the same.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Massive game.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So we now play charlton 3 times.. Lucky bastards

Sponsored content