Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaz Te

+7
largehat
Quent
jayjay23
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
trotter1948
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Vaz Te Empty Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 10:08

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Has he finally improved
Looks much more clinical and less bambi-like than when he was with us.
Sam seems to have kept faith with him.

2Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 10:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably the most useless wanker ever to pull on a Wanderers shirt, although Ngog and Mavies may soon own that title.

He still looks shite, but at a lower level he gets away with falling over every two seconds.

3Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 12:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with nat he was worse than Blessing Kaku... oh wait no he wasn't.

4Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 12:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's bloody aweful but you can guarantee he would score against us if we were both in the championship next season.

5Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I agree with nat he was worse than Blessing Kaku... oh wait no he wasn't.

How would you know? There were no streams in those days.

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Vaz Te deserves rewards - Nolan
Wed, 11 Apr 13:46:55 2012

Email
Print
Kevin Nolan has praised striker Ricardo Vaz Te for his performances both in training and on matchdays since his arrival at West Ham.
The 25-year-old, who made the switch to Upton Park from Barnsley in January, has netted seven times for his new club this year - including a goal in each of his last four appearances for the Hammers.
And Nolan, who has known the Portuguese for much of his footballing career, has nothing but compliments to hand to his team-mate.
He told West Ham's official website: "I have known him since he was a 16-year-old boy and he has been a great kid. When he came to Bolton he had a massive future ahead of him, but he had a knee injury and everything - it sort of stopped him.
"He deserved to come here and since he arrived he has been a breath of fresh air. He is a pacy forward-type winger, he is great in the air and he is also a good kid to have around.
"It is just great to see a lad who you have known since he was 16 and he is growing up and doing the right things and hopefully he will get rewarded for that by scoring more goals before the end of the season and getting his chance back in the Premier League next season."

7Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What utter bullshit Nolan. I remember Vaz Te at Bolton, a complete waste of space who sucked the club dry. I dread to think what we spent on wages and hospital fees for absolutely no return.

8Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:42

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Vaz Te always had something in my eyes. He livened up games. 7 goals in 3 months is not too bad.

9Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:Vaz Te always had something in my eyes. He livened up games. 7 goals in 3 months is not too bad.

He did liven up games, he'd get in the penalty area, pull the trigger...and fall over. Nearly every single time.

Useless bugger.

10Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I agree with nat he was worse than Blessing Kaku... oh wait no he wasn't.

How would you know? There were no streams in those days.

Hilarious coming from someone who pretends to go to the games LOL.

And as I've said before I was a regular attender during the Todd/Big Sam/Sammy Lee days.

11Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:49

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

My original question was
Has he improved
Watching him score that header in West Hams last game he did look better
However still think he has that old tendency , keeps the ball too long and loses it.

Think you're being a tad harsh Natasha

12Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't believe what I say, just look at how many FULL league games he had for Bolton. TWO!!! If he was any good I'm sure he'd have reached double figures.

13Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:51

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I see Vaz Te in a similar way to how I view Ricardo Gardner - bags of talent but no real end product.

14Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Vaz Te was terrible for us, a complete waste of money and countless hours of coaching manpower and resources. He's banged in a few goals in the championship this season.

I am very sceptical that he could be a future PL player, but you never know. Some players are late developers. Ian Wright didn't enter professional football until he was 22. Jonathan Walters was very average for us, spent a few seasons in the lower leagues and got his game together in his mid-20s.

15Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 14:57

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

To a degree he was victim of the system
He was very very young and a lot was expected of him and himself no doubt.
He believed the bullshit fed to him that he was the next Ronaldo merely because he was Portugese

He is older and wiser and I for one will keep a close eye on him to see if he is GENUINELY improved.
Slagging him off is POINTLESS

He probably would score against us next season but somehow I think we won't have a fixture against WHU

16Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 15:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

trotter1948 wrote:

Slagging him off is POINTLESS

Slagging footballers off is never pointless.

17Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 15:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

trotter1948 wrote:
He probably would score against us next season but somehow I think we won't have a fixture against WHU

Only if West Ham get promoted.

18Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 16:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We will play them next season if we go down, I will bet good money on WHU not coming up via the play offs.

Last edited by aaron_bwfc on Thu Apr 12 2012, 16:26; edited 1 time in total

19Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:We will play them next week if we go down, I will bet good money on WHU not coming up via the play offs.

At least we have 3 guaranteed points if we're playing them next week.

20Vaz Te Empty Re: Vaz Te Thu Apr 12 2012, 16:13

aaron_bwfc wrote:We will play them next week if we go down, I will bet good money on WHU not coming up via the play offs.

We are getting relegated next week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum