Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tim Ream signs new 3 and a half year deal - Official

+6
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
terenceanne
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Baptiste's gonna nail the Player of The Year award.

He's promised he won't do anything daft, he'll chip in with some goals and will deffo never, ever lunge in and give away any stupid penalties again.......ever.

Honest.......

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if Ream will actually get a shot in midfield like many of us would like, or is he just going to be another CB in the rotation?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we have loads of centre midfielders so i would be surprised to see him there even though i suspect it would be his best position.

It will be interesting to see how he handles the centre backs. For me Centre backs work better when they are in a regular pairing and not chopping and changing but Dougie will have other ideas.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good deal this. I rate Ream and as others have said he's a versatile lad who could do some really good work for us. Three years is about right, the shortest you can realistically offer to a player his age without risking losing him for nothing/next to nothing if he does well this term. Good luck to him and to us for the coming season.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Seems like a good signing to me.  Even with a contract you can still sell him if another club ever wants to throw money around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum