Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's Whittam.........

+5
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Keegan
boltonbonce
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Wed Jun 25 2014, 20:50

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is she cutting the grass at Chorley?

22Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Wed Jun 25 2014, 21:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I heard she'd gone for personality realignment  Smile

23Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bring back Nat! I wouldn't be able to cope if I couldn't read about fanny singes and her obsession with the word bellend.
Seriously though this forum will be a lot quieter and not half as funny if she is banned

24Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Wed Jun 25 2014, 22:37

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree as much as you felt like slapping her round the face without a wet fish I miss her/his tirades lol bring back the bitch!

25Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:03

I'm getting genuinely concerned now.......

Nat's not a fake character, she's very real and we need her.

Nuts without Nat is like Soccer AM without Lovejoy - the name's the same, but there's something very important missing and it's no longer as enjoyable.....

Were you serious about the ban, Passi?

26Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not missing the silly cow at all.

27Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

28Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i take it from that laugh KP, Passi was joking?

29Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're missing Nat so much she is posting on Burnden Aces.

30Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to entice her back, tell her Nuggy has signed and wants her back

31Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 16:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the dummy has come out again, let her stamp her feet for a few days.

32Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:01

Why would the dummy have come out?

33Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's keep Magoo out of it.

34Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:10

Ba-Dum....Tish!

Please don't forget to tip your server!

Very Happy 

35Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:11

Embarrassing thread, she doesn't post for 2 days and there's a breakdown. If your lives have become dependant on Whittam then it's time for some serious re-thinking.

36Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i take it from that laugh KP, Passi was joking?
No mate, I haven't got a clue.

It just made me chuckle what Brucie said. Smile

37Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I think the dummy has come out again, let her stamp her feet for a few days.

You mean she has done this before?  Shocked

Maybe it's just her time of the month? Very Happy

38Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had a look in on BA and she's banging away on there. No breakdown from me young fella-me-lad.

39Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just had a look in on BA and she's banging away on there. No breakdown from me young fella-me-lad.

I can't believe some members are on more than one forum.

I would have thought that one would be enough?  Shocked

40Where's Whittam......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's Whittam......... Fri Jun 27 2014, 17:18

bwfc1874 wrote:Embarrassing thread, she doesn't post for 2 days and there's a breakdown. If your lives have become dependant on Whittam then it's time for some serious re-thinking.

It's not been two days, it's been nearly a week.

And anyway, have you not heard that story on the news today about that old lady who'd been dead in bed for five years before someone twigged?

I'm simply carrying out my civic duty as a concerned citizen.

She could be decomposing on the lino somewhere for all we know......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum