Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers poised to sign Kevin McNaughton on a year loan

+6
Keegan
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
CAMPO
aaron_bwfc
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanderers poised to sign Kevin McNaughton on a year loan Empty Super kev on his way back... Fri Jul 11 2014, 21:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bolton are on the verge of re-signing Kevin McNaughton on a season-long loan.

Just hours after Alex Baptiste’s move to Blackburn Rovers was confirmed by the two clubs, it is now understood that the Cardiff City defender will arrive to fill the vacant right-back slot.

McNaughton was a huge hit with Wanderers in a three-month stay last season, making 13 appearances and scoring one goal.

He was expected to return to Bolton in January but his form for the Whites convinced the Bluebirds’ new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to give him a new one-year deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I f this is true a superb replacement for the clumsy Baptiste,, well done Dougie

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS are on the verge of re-signing Kevin McNaughton on a season-long loan.

Just hours after Alex Baptiste’s move to Blackburn Rovers was confirmed by the two clubs, it is now understood that the Cardiff City defender will arrive to fill the vacant right-back slot.

McNaughton was a huge hit with Wanderers in a three-month stay last season, making 13 appearances and scoring one goal.

He was expected to return to Bolton in January but his form for the Whites convinced the Bluebirds’ new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to give him a new one-year deal.

He made seven Premier League appearances after his return to South Wales – but has now opted to spend next season back in the North West.

McNaughton is due to link up with the Wanderers squad next week but will not take part in Sunday’s friendly against FC Vestsjaelland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Awesome move by the club, much rather have McLaughlin than Baptiste, and if he's cheaper on the wage bill even better!

Very smart move.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brilliant replacement. Freedman freedman freedman!

We really do need Whittam back.........

I actually agree with Boggers on this, but I feel his one line exuberance needs checking with a dose of utter bellendness.....

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

::bellend::

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::bellend::

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:We really do need Whittam back.........

I actually agree with Boggers on this, but I feel his one line exuberance needs checking with a dose of utter bellendness.....
Doubt Nat will be back for a while. It takes time to pick up all the toys in the vicinity of the pram.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've noticed Nat does this every so often, she has a few weeks break from the site then shows up with some outrageous story. Like the one about her fanny being singed....

It'll have to be a good 'un this time then, 'cos once you've ramped it up to having your minge burnt off by Eastern European hit-men, you've not left yourself much wriggle-room for upping the ante.....

Decapitation by ISIS fighters then surgical reattachment in a cave in Helmand by a one-armed Peruvian medic.....?

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Very happy with this the guy is a grafter.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Awesome move by the club, much rather have McLaughlin than Baptiste, and if he's cheaper on the wage bill even better!
Plus he's a better guitarist.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great news. I was impressed with him last time around.

wanderlust wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:Awesome move by the club, much rather have McLaughlin than Baptiste, and if he's cheaper on the wage bill even better!
Plus he's a better guitarist.

...and he's quite a decent keyboard player.

Apparently he learnt to play all The Doors' songs when he played Ray Manzarek in that film.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum