Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should be included in the poll for Bolton Hater-in-Chief?

+11
Reebok_Rebel
JAH
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
doffcocker
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We know Pretend Woman with Small Penis doesn't support Bolton and only comes on here to stir the shit, and I'm assuming "her" fan club doesn't support Bolton either as they constantly whinge about everything BWFC so should we just give the title to Bolton Hater "herself" or does any other Bolton Hater wish to be considered?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott James deserves it with breadman as his right hand man.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Scott James deserves it with breadman as his right hand man.

They could both be Pretend Woman with Small Penis characters of course although Bread actually has a sense of humour occasionally so I'd discount him.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love Bolton more than anyone on here, fact.

For the record, I am definitely not a creation of Whittam's fractured mind.

And I quite like the idea of Bolton Wanderers Football Club in principle, but am currently less fond of the practical application thereof.

I can't speak for Scott though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think wanderlust is jealous of Scott's six pack.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

And fake tan.

Is it "spunkstain" time again?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no one on here hates Bolton, who would waste so much time and effort if we really didn't care? A lot of us are disillusioned with how things are going at the moment and the future looks far from rosey with all the financial worries.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I believe in preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

I remember all the cockiness when we'd just got relegated. All that talk of pissing the league with the squad we had, even with a dope like Owen Coyle as manager.

"KD's gonna fuckin terrorise defenders at this level" was a personal favourite.

If somebody had told me then that we'd still be a Championship club two years down the line, and still talking like we had some divine right to get back to the Prem, I wouldn't have been slightly surprised. In fact, I'm well prepared for that still being the case in another five-ten years time. That's if the debt hasn't spiralled completely out of control by then and/or we've not dropped down another tier or two, in which case Championship mediocrity wouldn't seem so depressing at all.

We are such a fucking cliché of a Championship club. The sooner the fans realise we're now just one of a number of clubs thinking the same thing every summer, the better.

Hope that's enough to get your nomination.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Wanderlust was half the fan that i am he'd want Freedman gone tomorrow.

But he seems happy enough to leave him there to rot our club #shitfan.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think wanderlust is jealous of Scott's six pack.
Only 6?

The fat bastard.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: A lot of us are disillusioned with how things are going at the moment and the future looks far from rosey with all the financial worries.

1. It's not even started yet so how can anyone have an opinion on let alone be disillusioned about "how it's going"?
2. The financial picture isn't clear as nobody has clarified our current asset value - everything published to date is based on the sensationalist aspects of one side of the financial equation.
3. It's spelt "rosy".

If when the team is finally assembled and the season starts and we start to lose too many games THEN there might be reason to get disillusioned but not before. As mentioned Dougie will be judged 10 or so games into the season and if we're at the bottom of the league then  I'll be clamouring for his head along with everyone else.

If the full financial picture is disclosed and it turns out that the debt isn't matched by acquired assets, THEN there might be reason to worry about the longer term financial prospects - even though it's already clear we have to tighten our belts - although that could be a symptom of fully extended credit/ working the money i.e. cashflow. Personally I think it's grim but there are other possibilities that haven't been eliminated.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps we should just count the number of negative posts? I think Scott just pips PWWSP for starting doom and gloom threads but PWWSP has more negative comments.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I think wanderlust is jealous of Scott's six pack.
Only 6?

The fat bastard.
That will be the 6 pack of lagers in his fridge Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote: A lot of us are disillusioned with how things are going at the moment and the future looks far from rosey with all the financial worries.

1. It's not even started yet so how can anyone have an opinion on let alone be disillusioned about "how it's going"?
2. The financial picture isn't clear as nobody has clarified our current asset value - everything published to date is based on the sensationalist aspects of one side of the financial equation.
3. It's spelt "rosy".

If when the team is finally assembled and the season starts and we start to lose too many games THEN there might be reason to get disillusioned but not before. As mentioned Dougie will be judged 10 or so games into the season and if we're at the bottom of the league then  I'll be clamouring for his head along with everyone else.

If the full financial picture is disclosed and it turns out that the debt isn't matched by acquired assets, THEN there might be reason to worry about the longer term financial prospects - even though it's already clear we have to tighten our belts - although that could be a symptom of fully extended credit/ working the money i.e. cashflow. Personally I think it's grim but there are other possibilities that haven't been eliminated.
 keep sticking your head in the sand and singing la la la la very loudly Lusty, although it might knock your rose tinted specs off.

repeat after Lusty - everythings fine, everythings fine, everythings fine.....

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

3. It's spelt "rosy".

keep sticking your head in the sand and singing la la la la very loudly Lusty, although it might knock your rose tinted specs off.

repeat after Lusty - everythings fine, everythings fine, everythings fine.....

Is it reading or comprehension that's the problem? Or both?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No its your increasingly condescending posts but who are we to try and argue with such an expert on all matters BWFC

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:No its your increasingly condescending posts but who are we to try and argue with such an expert on all matters BWFC
That's one thing I don't claim to be. I do have some experience at recognising bullshit though.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't know why you seem to think i am bullshitting but nevermind. It's all about the ifs with both of us, i tend to be more pessimistic about things BWFC, like IF we sign a striker and IF the financial position improves (which i don't think it will). i see it from one side and you from another.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum