Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should be included in the poll for Bolton Hater-in-Chief?

+11
Reebok_Rebel
JAH
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
doffcocker
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust, you are extremely condescending when it comes to football. Ironic considering the last Bolton game you saw was Frank Worthington's debut.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust, you are extremely condescending when it comes to football. Ironic considering the last Bolton game you saw was Frank Worthington's debut.
The pot/kettle bandwagon rolls on.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We seem to be dividing up into a 'them' and 'us' situation whilst forgetting that we all support the same team! Everyone will have a different opinion about the future of our club and whatever our individual viewpoint may be, it isn't going to make the blindest bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.

Let's let football be the judge and wait and see how the team perform.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Isn't that half the point of a forum like this and keeps it entertaining?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

That's what started it off in the first place RT.

Saying things like that got us both branded a Happy Clapper.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

That's what started it off in the first place RT.

Saying things like that got us both branded a Happy Clapper.

Folk can call me what they like Wander. It doesn't bother me in the slightest and it will not ruin my appetite. I suspect you are of a similar ilk.

I will continue going about my business in the traditional style and if Wanderers have a good campaign then I will be purchasing another peacock feather to adorn my cap.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Perhaps we should just count the number of negative posts? I think Scott just pips PWWSP for starting doom and gloom threads but PWWSP has more negative comments.
Surely I win this? 

I never win anything, your all wankers.  ::mad::

(for the record, this will count as a negative post)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Perhaps we should just count the number of negative posts? I think Scott just pips PWWSP for starting doom and gloom threads but PWWSP has more negative comments.
Surely I win this? 

I never win anything, your all wankers.  ::mad::

(for the record, this will count as a negative post)
I'll vote for you RR. Everybody deserves to experience the thrill of winning sometimes.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can I be included for painting my own bed sheet and everything?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust, you are extremely condescending when it comes to football. Ironic considering the last Bolton game you saw was Frank Worthington's debut.

Do you actually know this is fact?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Do you actually know this is fact?

Does she fuck.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I've heard she does...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She might. But not with me, Wander and SK. We are very particular about where we are prepared to dip our wick. And I'll tell you now... It ain't in Preston.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:She might. But not with me, Wander and SK. We are very particular about where we are prepared to dip our wick. And I'll tell you now... It ain't in Preston.
TBH I have had encounters with girls from Preston in the past. But they were female. And from Preston.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alright, here's my opinion. 

Bolton hater in chief was Copper Dragon's before his exit. Now it's in the air. 

I don't think anyone here hates BWFC as such, just what they perceive as happening at the club and I have to say it can be hard to argue with them at times. There seems to be a lot of misleading if not outright false information being spouted from the club regarding its finances and actual plans for the future. Add to that the fact that the manager seems to be too stubborn to accept his "methods" aren't working either in terms of entertainment OR results, that we seem to be sliding downhill and don't look like arresting that anytime soon much less reversing it, players who are either not good enough or not interested enough to perform consistently and you can see why so many people on here feel impatient, cynical and downright angry. 

Football is a very expensive way of entertaining yourself these days and to be honest I find it hard to take issue with anyone who didn't renew their season ticket this time because there's no way you can say they got value for money last term or that there's any real reason to expect anything better this time around. I've renewed mine and Connor's but I did seriously consider not doing and if Freedman doesn't get the money AND continues with his stubborn insistence on playing dire negative junk that leaves us much closer to relegation than promotion then I won't do it again.

That said I do still love BWFC, it's just that my love isn't blind and I don't think they have a divine right to my or anyone else's cash. They want it, they need to earn it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum