Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your favourite fruit?

+5
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
Sluffy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's your favourite fruit? Empty What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 12:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I love this time of year as all my favourite fruit seems to be in the shop together.

There are strawberries, peaches, nectarines, plums, pears, oranges, apples, pineapples, melon's, even kiwi fruit but the best of the lot for me are cherries.

Which is your weakness?

2What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Sluff but I hate cherries. The rest of the above I will happily eat,but my favourite is probably the humble orange. Seedless Naval oranges in particular. Apples I can live without due to the fact that the large supermarkets force feed you on the particular apples they're pushing that month. There are a plethora of apple varieties produced in this country,yet that diversity is not reflected on the supermarket shelves.
When did you last see a 'Laxton's Fortune' on the fruit aisle?

3What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love cherries and find you can usually find the best deals at the local market. Which I didn't really expect. Pineapples are refreshing especially when stored in the fridge.

4What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't beat Green grapes

5What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 13:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Grapes, yes, I forgot about them (and mango's too).

Prefer the red seedless.

I store most of my fruit in the fridge. They all seem nicer chilled to me.

6What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 16:38

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Raspberries- I'd kill for them

7What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Raspberries- I'd kill for them
Remind me not to argue with you over the dessert trolley! Very Happy

8What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 17:10

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

East Indian Mango
What's your favourite fruit? Mango

I have a tree in my back yard that is a favourite of praedial larcenists. Even my Labradors love them!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sat Jul 26 2014, 19:27

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Honeydew melon when ripe,ice cold slice out of the fridge!

10What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sun Jul 27 2014, 20:43

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Strawberry for me with cream or custard.

11What's your favourite fruit? Empty Re: What's your favourite fruit? Sun Jul 27 2014, 21:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blackberries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum