You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Why did this not get to Number One?

Why did this not get to Number One?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 12:47

I'm sure we all must have bought a copy when it came out.....

2Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Re: Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 12:58

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I did not "accuse you of being a puff".

3Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Re: Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 13:02

Stay on topic please.

This thread's about Stu Francis' brilliant record from the eighties, not my sexual preferences.

Thank you.

4Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Re: Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 13:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I didn't buy it. And in an effort to disinfect the thread have this,for no other reason than it's fucking brilliant.

5Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Re: Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 13:38

Quality!

(Although I'm not sure the thread needed disinfecting, as Stu is a comedy god - FACT! When they wanted someone to take over Crackerjack, they didn't ring Forsyth, did they......?)

6Why did this not get to Number One? Empty Re: Why did this not get to Number One? on Mon Jul 28 2014, 13:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No,he rang them,but they told him to piss off.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum