Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

+6
Keegan
xmiles
bwfc71
doffcocker
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:46

Right Bolton nobbers, I'm really quite interested in which team you hate the most these days. Surely it can't be Man Utd or City, they are on a different level. Perhaps it's Blackburn or Burnley or PNE or Wigan, teams of a similar size and fanbase. Or maybe it's Bury or Rochdale, your future local derby?

2WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:48

you fckin tosser. who do you support anyway. i think blackburn are our closest rivals these days the backwood wankers.

3WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Right Bolton nobbers, I'm really quite interested in which team you hate the most these days. Surely it can't be Man Utd or City, they are on a different level. Perhaps it's Blackburn or Burnley or PNE or Wigan, teams of a similar size and fanbase. Or maybe it's Bury or Rochdale, your future local derby?

That avatar of Alan Green makes me want to puke.

For the record I hate Blackburn and their fans the most.

4WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Can't say I'm fond of Chelsea.

5WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:45

Natasha Whittam wrote:

For the record I hate Blackburn and their fans the most.

Jealous?

6WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never understood the United hatred. They don't give a shit about us, either way! A bit like us and Bury.

The only club that gets on my nerves is Burnley since Coyle ditched them. Their fans have never let go and bombard one or two of our message boards with rubbish each week we lose.

7WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:56

doffcocker wrote:Never understood the United hatred. They don't give a shit about us, either way! A bit like us and Bury.

The only club that gets on my nerves is Burnley since Coyle ditched them. Their fans have never let go and bombard one or two of our message boards with rubbish each week we lose.

I don't think burnley give a shit about Bolton to be honest. They are potentially a bigger club.

8WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:00

I'd have to say United.

9WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[quote="Bolton Hater"]
doffcocker wrote:
I don't think burnley give a shit about Bolton to be honest. They are potentially a bigger club.

What's your idea of a 'big club'?

10WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:03

doffcocker wrote:What's your idea of a 'big club'?

Gates of more than 3000.

11WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's an odd perception Bolton Hater.

12WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:06

When did Bolton last get more than 3000? Ha ha.

13WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:07

Ok, so maybe 3000 was a bit low. But if Burnley & Bolton were in the same division Burnley would get bigger gates. Ditto PNE.

14WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Burnley's average attendance for their first season back in the Prem was 20,000+/-. Bolton's was 2,000+/- more for that particuluar season and 5,000+/- more in its first Premiership season, but that would be pedantic.
Even in the Championship/Division 1, Bolton have always sold that thousand or four more tickets than Burnley.

15WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:26

You need to get out more. You probably made it up anyway.

16WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:42

No, it sounds right to me. I think you need to get your facts straight before you start making wild claims.

17WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:You need to get out more. You probably made it up anyway.

You dumb bugger BH. Sod off back to Dingleland.

18WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:18

At school in Bury from a class of 30 there would be approx 20 supported Man U ( with Best/Law / Charlton etc ) 5 supported Citeh, 3 Bolton and 2 Bury.

It was a family thing to support Bolton- as well as being able to walk to Burnden along the disued railway from Black Lane, Radcliffe. So I was stuck with the Wanderers

Since that time I have become resigned to the fact that Bolton cannot really compete with United.

However, until Citeh fell in with the camels, we could always compete with them. Therefore

its CITEH that I hate most.

19WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The "hatred" with United does actually go back to the 19th Century - soon after Man United joined the Football League. There is actually a very interesting article about it, done by a sports student a few years ago. It is somewhere on the net - found it by accident last year, but sure enough will still be there.

Personally speaking, from a Premiership point of view it is a tie between Wigan and Blackburn - but in general it has to be Tranmere Rovers

20WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Type 'Rivalry Uncovered' into Google and click on the top link. It brings up an Adobe Acrobat type page about who voted who their biggest rivals in a survey. Very interesting.

I can't post the link as my account isn't a week old.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum