You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:46

Right Bolton nobbers, I'm really quite interested in which team you hate the most these days. Surely it can't be Man Utd or City, they are on a different level. Perhaps it's Blackburn or Burnley or PNE or Wigan, teams of a similar size and fanbase. Or maybe it's Bury or Rochdale, your future local derby?

2WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:48

you fckin tosser. who do you support anyway. i think blackburn are our closest rivals these days the backwood wankers.

3WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Hater wrote:Right Bolton nobbers, I'm really quite interested in which team you hate the most these days. Surely it can't be Man Utd or City, they are on a different level. Perhaps it's Blackburn or Burnley or PNE or Wigan, teams of a similar size and fanbase. Or maybe it's Bury or Rochdale, your future local derby?

That avatar of Alan Green makes me want to puke.

For the record I hate Blackburn and their fans the most.

4WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
Can't say I'm fond of Chelsea.

5WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:45

@Natasha Whittam wrote:

For the record I hate Blackburn and their fans the most.

Jealous?

6WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:48

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Never understood the United hatred. They don't give a shit about us, either way! A bit like us and Bury.

The only club that gets on my nerves is Burnley since Coyle ditched them. Their fans have never let go and bombard one or two of our message boards with rubbish each week we lose.

7WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 15:56

@doffcocker wrote:Never understood the United hatred. They don't give a shit about us, either way! A bit like us and Bury.

The only club that gets on my nerves is Burnley since Coyle ditched them. Their fans have never let go and bombard one or two of our message boards with rubbish each week we lose.

I don't think burnley give a shit about Bolton to be honest. They are potentially a bigger club.

8WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:00

I'd have to say United.

9WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
[quote="Bolton Hater"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't think burnley give a shit about Bolton to be honest. They are potentially a bigger club.

What's your idea of a 'big club'?

10WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:03

@doffcocker wrote:What's your idea of a 'big club'?

Gates of more than 3000.

11WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
That's an odd perception Bolton Hater.

12WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:06

When did Bolton last get more than 3000? Ha ha.

13WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:07

Ok, so maybe 3000 was a bit low. But if Burnley & Bolton were in the same division Burnley would get bigger gates. Ditto PNE.

14WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Burnley's average attendance for their first season back in the Prem was 20,000+/-. Bolton's was 2,000+/- more for that particuluar season and 5,000+/- more in its first Premiership season, but that would be pedantic.
Even in the Championship/Division 1, Bolton have always sold that thousand or four more tickets than Burnley.

15WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:26

You need to get out more. You probably made it up anyway.

16WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:42

No, it sounds right to me. I think you need to get your facts straight before you start making wild claims.

17WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Hater wrote:You need to get out more. You probably made it up anyway.

You dumb bugger BH. Sod off back to Dingleland.

18WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST on Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:18

At school in Bury from a class of 30 there would be approx 20 supported Man U ( with Best/Law / Charlton etc ) 5 supported Citeh, 3 Bolton and 2 Bury.

It was a family thing to support Bolton- as well as being able to walk to Burnden along the disued railway from Black Lane, Radcliffe. So I was stuck with the Wanderers

Since that time I have become resigned to the fact that Bolton cannot really compete with United.

However, until Citeh fell in with the camels, we could always compete with them. Therefore

its CITEH that I hate most.

19WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 17:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
The "hatred" with United does actually go back to the 19th Century - soon after Man United joined the Football League. There is actually a very interesting article about it, done by a sports student a few years ago. It is somewhere on the net - found it by accident last year, but sure enough will still be there.

Personally speaking, from a Premiership point of view it is a tie between Wigan and Blackburn - but in general it has to be Tranmere Rovers

20WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Type 'Rivalry Uncovered' into Google and click on the top link. It brings up an Adobe Acrobat type page about who voted who their biggest rivals in a survey. Very interesting.

I can't post the link as my account isn't a week old.

21WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:28

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Type 'Rivalry Uncovered' into Google and click on the top link. It brings up an Adobe Acrobat type page about who voted who their biggest rivals in a survey. Very interesting.

Thanks, very entertaining article.

22WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:38

Keegan

Keegan
I dislike Manchester United because they buy top quality talent and pretend they were somehow responsible for the players being talented - case in point, Wayne Rooney. I dislike Man U fans (those I know personally, that is) because they usually behave as if Premier league titles are ordained to them by default.

I, however, hate fans of other clubs who sign up to Bolton fansites with the sole intent of talking ill of the club and their supporters. I always wonder if the clubs they support don't have enough room on their own fansites.

Generally speaking, of course.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You, you fat gobby bastard. Your commentary is absolute shite.

24WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Mon Jan 09 2012, 18:57

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Don't hate any club , but hate the cnuts from other clubs who post their drivel and hate on Bolton forums.

Tend to ignore them if possible.Alcohol allowing of course.

25WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Wed Jan 11 2012, 02:22

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Midgets and cripples.

26WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Wed Jan 11 2012, 07:02

I h8 Wolves m8. Wanky Wanderers.

27WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? Empty Re: WHO DO YOU HATE THE MOST? on Fri Jan 13 2012, 15:52

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I love everyone.

Even you BH, despite the fact you have the charm of the syphilytic drippings off a dead donkeys dick.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum