Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Williams has died

+8
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Hip Priest
karlypants
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Robin Williams has died Empty Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 00:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(Reuters) - Oscar-winning actor and comedian Robin Williams was found dead on Monday from an apparent suicide at his home in Northern California, Marin County Sheriff's Office said. He was 63.
The sheriff's coroner's division said it suspects the death was a suicide due to asphyxia, but the cause of death is still under investigation.

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken," Williams's wife Susan Schneider said in a statement.

2Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 00:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Such a shame.  RIP a truly great actor

3Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 01:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP. He had me in stitches so many times, very funny guy

4Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 01:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP

5Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 01:17

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Excellent actor and brilliant comedian with razor sharp wit.RIP Robin.

6Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 06:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked. RIP Robin.

7Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame but I never liked him and thought him to be overhyped and unfunny. TBH he got on my tits a bit.

8Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Shame but I never liked him and thought him to be overhyped and unfunny. TBH he got on my tits a bit.

Time and a place.  ::rules::

9Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Shame but I never liked him and thought him to be overhyped and unfunny. TBH he got on my tits a bit.

Perhaps the most disgusting post I've ever read.

One of the funniest, razor sharp people you will ever meet. The complete opposite of wanderlust.

10Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:41

I think that like so many "funny" men (Tony Hancock, John Belushi, Bill Hicks, etc), he'd always had his demons.

Didn't have long-standing issues with drugs?

Sad news.

11Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:43

Gutted, his 1986 stand up is one of the most manic but hilarious things iv ever seen.

12Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 10:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Perhaps the most disgusting post I've never read properly and had a kneejerk reaction to.
Par for the course...

13Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 13:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I think that like so many "funny" men (Tony Hancock, John Belushi, Bill Hicks, etc), he'd always had his demons.

Sad news.

You usually find that having 'demons' is par for the course throughout with folk that have special skills for entertaining.
He's been in rehab apparently for drugs and alcohol on various occasions.
Always found him a bit of an odd character, but highly amusing at times

14Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly, he agreed with me.

15Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Tue Aug 12 2014, 17:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Breadman wrote:I think that like so many "funny" men (Tony Hancock, John Belushi, Bill Hicks, etc), he'd always had his demons.

Sad news.

You usually find that having 'demons' is par for the course throughout with folk that have special skills for entertaining.

Definitely.

His best film was Mrs Doubtfire for me. Still has me in stitches.

Brilliant actor, very funny man. RIP.

16Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Thu Aug 14 2014, 09:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Awakenings was my favourite. It showed he could play serious roles as well as comedy.

17Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Thu Aug 14 2014, 09:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fell asleep when I went to watch Awakenings at the cinema.

18Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Fri Aug 15 2014, 00:09

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dead Poets Society always does it for me. No matter how many times I've seen it the final scenes always reduce me to a simpering wreck with tears running down my face. "Captain, my captain".

19Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Fri Aug 15 2014, 15:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he was very funny but i really liked some of his darker film roles like Insomnia and One Hour Photo. He could play creepy very well.

20Robin Williams has died Empty Re: Robin Williams has died Sun Aug 17 2014, 10:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:he was very funny but i really liked some of his darker film roles like Insomnia and One Hour Photo. He could play creepy very well.

Williams gave up drinking in 82 and was sober for twenty years. He started drinking again whilst filming Insomnia in Alaska.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum