Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes?

+3
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm on holiday this week and I've been watching daytime TV. And it's clear to me that a huge percentage of the UK population is made up of scrotes and twats.

You don't need me to describe what I witnessed on Jeremy Kyle, but needless to say all the "guests" were rough as fook and clearly conceived in Burnley.

But even on more middle class shows on the BBC, it seemed that every member of the public was a scumbag. One show was about neighbours falling out, and the police were forced to visit a father and son to warn them about sending threatening text messages - these two twats just sat on their sofa shirtless with their fat bellies hanging out fondling their phones like they were an extension of their tiny knobs.

With society in a terrible state would it not be fairer for everyone to round up the whole of the underclasses and put them out of their misery? Would they be missed? Of course not. Why waste time and money on prison when a small injection would put them in the ground.

If I start a petition will you support me? If we can get 100,000 to sign up we might get this to referendum.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Tue Aug 26 2014, 14:59; edited 1 time in total

I read that as "Scots" in the title and was going to offer a whole-hearted "yes", but it turns out you just can't spell "scrote", so I'm out.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I read that as "Scots" in the title and was going to offer a whole-hearted "yes", but it turns out you just can't spell "scrote", so I'm out.
Maybe we could start the cull with Natasha? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd start with twats who shag behind the bins at Bargain Booze.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll start with online dating gobby tarts who watch Jeremy Kyle.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'll start with online dating gobby tarts who watch Jeremy Kyle.

I fully expected you to defend your brethren.

I see you've edited the title, then........

That's twice in one day you've been wrong on the internet.

Why does that revolver remain un-fired......?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Change the record Breadman and focus on the problem at hand. Would you take your shirt off if the police came round to warn you?

Natasha Whittam wrote:Change the record Breadman and focus on the problem at hand. Would you take your shirt off if the police came round to warn you?

That doesn't make any sense.

Why would I take my shirt off if the police came round to warn me (about what, I have no idea).......?

Sorry, you've lost me, luv........

10Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Why would I take my shirt off if the police came round to warn me (about what, I have no idea).......?

Because that's what scrotes do. They commit a crime and when the cops come round they remove their shirts to show off their fat bellies and tattoos.

11Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 16:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Because that's what scrotes do. They commit a crime and when the cops come round they remove their shirts to show off their fat bellies and tattoos.
...as a cunning disguise?

It wasn't me Officer. The guy what done it was wearing a shirt.

WTF***ityF***F***!

12Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about make Burnley Independent, I'll get Magoo to build a fifty foot wall round it.

13Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 17:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My dentist has Jeremy Kyle on in the waiting room.
I think it's a warning.

14Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A very Christian thread!  Very Happy

15Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Tue Aug 26 2014, 20:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:A very Christian thread!  Very Happy

One of the commandments is "Thou shalt cull scrotes".

16Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Empty Re: Should There Be A Cull Of Scrotes? Wed Aug 27 2014, 08:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've never seen that one, but then again I don't read fairy stories!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum