Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone wants Burnley to win today

+5
Vendor
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Copper Dragon
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everyone wants Burnley to win today Empty Everyone wants Burnley to win today Sat Aug 30 2014, 10:21

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

With the exceptions of Natasha Whittam, ScottJames, Breadman and Doffcocker.

Come On You Clarets Everyone wants Burnley to win today 2uyoz1i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeqJAJc_FiQ

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry Copper i want Rooney to go on a goal scoring frenzy as i have in my Telegraph fantasy football team and i need the points!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually, I want Bolton to lose 5-0 and Sordell to score a double hat-trick for Burnley.

That should see off Freedman.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want it to be a draw.

Vendor

Vendor
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Come on Burnley stuff em!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

COYClarets! I've got your lot on my betting slip today.

How come Matt Taylor can suddenly take corners that don't slam into the forehead of the nearest defender?

Twat!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man Utd down to 13th having played a game more than the teams below them - apart from Burnley.

In some respects a home draw against Man U might be viewed as a decent result, but they are not the team they were and Burnley have to be worried about 1 goal in 3 games.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How can Burnley have only scored 1 when they Vokes, Ings, Sordell and the Juke? Plus the magical left boot of Matty Taylor?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Everyone wants Burnley to win today Empty Re: Everyone wants Burnley to win today Sat Aug 30 2014, 23:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Another great performance from the Clarets (3 in a row in the league now).

I find it incredible that we're bottom of the league with just one point, but I suppose that is the Premier League for you.

Trippier nutmegging the fat headed Irishman. Everyone wants Burnley to win today 2uyoz1i

11Everyone wants Burnley to win today Empty Re: Everyone wants Burnley to win today Sat Aug 30 2014, 23:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

To be fair you have played chelsea and utd at home, plus swansea who are playing some good stuff.

I still fear the worst for your lot attacking wise, I think you need more than the juke and ings to keep you up.

12Everyone wants Burnley to win today Empty Re: Everyone wants Burnley to win today Sun Aug 31 2014, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley will be okay I reckon. They were unlucky not to get something from the Swansea game and they certainly were not outplayed by United. I can see the Juke banging a few in and with Vokes and Ings both fit I can see them comfortable finishing outside the bottom . We were in a pub in Leeds yesterday and us and and the Leeds fans all wanted United to lose.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum