Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What MB had to eat today.

+5
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What MB had to eat today. Empty What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 07:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike, can you tell us everything you had to eat today, I think its great how you can just demolish what you did yesterday.

I'm going to monitor your intake for a week or so, then i'm up for opening a thread 'Man v Food'.

If you agree, then it might take off as far as the USA,

Cheers Mike.

2What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Judging by his lack of reply he probably ate his computer.

3What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorry, been out today. 
Breakfast - I had 4 slices of eggy bread with 4 pork and apple sausages and lashings of ketchup.
Lunch - 2 fatsos chicken and tikka sandwiches with sweet corn and an iced bun.
Tea - I had half a bag of oven chips, 2 Goodfellas cheese pizzas, 2 pork and apple sausages, a family size Sainsburys Chocolate trifle.
Snacks = 8 Penguin Bars, 3 packets of Salt and Vinegar Square crisps and I have just now opened a packet of cashew nuts.
Am I the man or what?

4What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are awesome :p

5What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you could out eat Adam Richman.

6What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:39

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Michael Bolton wrote:Sorry, been out today. 
Breakfast - I had 4 slices of eggy bread with 4 pork and apple sausages and lashings of ketchup.
Lunch - 2 fatsos chicken and tikka sandwiches with sweet corn and an iced bun.
Tea - I had half a bag of oven chips, 2 Goodfellas cheese pizzas, 2 pork and apple sausages, a family size Sainsburys Chocolate trifle.
Snacks = 8 Penguin Bars, 3 packets of Salt and Vinegar Square crisps and I have just now opened a packet of cashew nuts.
Am I the man or what?

I think their should be a Michael vs Food half time eating contest next season!

7What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

I think their should be a Michael vs Food half time eating contest next season!

He doesn't know where Bolton is.

8What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Wed Jun 19 2013, 22:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael, your in the 60%!

9What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 09:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just had a chicken tikka masala and uncle bens rice for breakfast - bloody gorgeous.

10What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 09:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you feeling hungry again Mike ?

11What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 09:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

God I was facking starving. Just having some rolo ice cream now for dessert.

12What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 19:13

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

For tea tonight I made fajitas. I used 2 packs of old El Paso fajita kits, 6 chicken breasts, 4 red peppers, 3 onions, a tub of mushrooms, a large tub of soured cream. I ate 11 fajitas - Jesus they were good. I just eaten 4 mars ice cream bars, 4 rolo puddings and now having a bag of revels with a cup of tea.

13What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fooking hell Mike you...............Very Happy

14What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:23

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fat Bastard.

15What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:43

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you wouldn't say it to my face, don't say it to me here.

16What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike you should go to America and demolish some of their food challenges , I bet you'll piss it.

17What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 20:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:bullshit:
Michael Bolton wrote:If you wouldn't say it to my face, don't say it to me here.

FAT BASTARD, FAT BASTARD, FAT BASTARD, ::FU::::FU::

18What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's exactly how the quote box is working, inside not out. Like the red magoo, but why the scum colours?

19What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must admit that I have struggled with the new format. You just have to remember to click the last icon whenever you quote and it immediately reverts to the old format.

20What MB had to eat today. Empty Re: What MB had to eat today. Thu Jun 20 2013, 21:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sorted RT, cheers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum