Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Ebay's down.

+5
Reebok Trotter
White84
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're certainly not wonky. Very Happy

42Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 18:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Just bear in mind, if I sense it's you trying to start a bidding war, I'll let you inflate it and then drop out at the last minute, so you may well end up with a Darcey Bussell Pilates DVD that you (A) paid over the odds for and (B) don't want.

And then I'll offer you two quid for it........

I hope you are keeping your beady eye on it as it has just over 2 hours on it...

43Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 18:31

I have an open tab next to this one.

I will not be out-bid!

44Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 18:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It can happen Bread. I got done at the death on more than one occasion.
It sticks in the craw.
The trick is to bid high at the last second.

45Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 18:41

Unfortunately, we're off to see my Dad in Christies shortly, so I won't be around when it closes.

Fingers crossed......

(And no cheeky bidding by any of you bastards!)

46Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 18:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Unfortunately, we're off to see my Dad in Christies shortly, so I won't be around when it closes.

Fingers crossed......

(And no cheeky bidding by any of you bastards!)
You need to upgrade your phone and get ebay on the go!

Hope your dad is ok mate. Smile

47Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just bid £500. Worth it to piss Breadman off.

48Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like bread won it.Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 ChoirBloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 FiestaBloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 JazzybassBloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 RockfBloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Jazzysax

49Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 21:21

I am a winner!

(Well, the Mrs is...but I'll wind up paying.)

Cheers to KP.

Dad's on a side ward with four beds in - him and three Utd fans who keep laughing at him for being a Bolton fan.

He said "The cancer, the chemo and the radiotherapy I can cope with, but these bastards are getting right on my wick!"

50Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 21:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I am a winner!

(Well, the Mrs is...but I'll wind up paying.)

Cheers to KP.

Dad's on a side ward with four beds in - him and three Utd fans who keep laughing at him for being a Bolton fan.

He said "The cancer, the chemo and the radiotherapy I can cope with, but these bastards are getting right on my wick!"
Nice one Bread. Pretty sure your Dad can handle em.

51Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 21:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Very Happy  I hope his treatment is successful.

52Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Sun Sep 14 2014, 22:28

Cheers, RT.

53Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 19:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Darcey Bussell? Pilates? Shocked

It's for the wife.

Honest........
Is that so? Rolling Eyes

54Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have an eBay question. I sold my vacuum for £30 on eBay, it cost me £15 in postage. The bloke who bought it has said he wants a refund as it doesn't work. To be honest I never checked to see if it worked. But what should I do? I said no refunds and I have spent £15 on postage. Any thoughts?

55Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I have an eBay question. I sold my vacuum for £30 on eBay, it cost me £15 in postage. The bloke who bought it has said he wants a refund as it doesn't work. To be honest I never checked to see if it worked. But what should I do? I said no refunds and I have spent £15 on postage. Any thoughts?
You will be forced to give a full refund to the buyer including postage once item returned to you.

The buyer could be putting it on saying it doesn't work to get a partial refund or to get the item for free.

Only refund the money once you have received your item back!

56Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you describe it as working when you wrote your description? If so....refund him £15 and tell him to keep the vacuum.

57Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You sold a vacuum cleaner that doesn't work.
I was gonna say 'that sucks'.
But it obviously doesn't.

58Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I will have to refund the buyers postage too? I can't believe it.
I honestly thought it worked - I am moving so am just selling anything I no longer use.
I may as well just refund his cash and say keep the vacuum, but it's cost me £15 to get rid of the vacuum. Jesus.

59Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 21:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I will have to refund the buyers postage too? I can't believe it.
I honestly thought it worked - I am moving so am just selling anything I no longer use.
I may as well just refund his cash and say keep the vacuum, but it's cost me £15 to get rid of the vacuum. Jesus.

You tit

60Bloody Ebay's down. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Ebay's down. Mon Sep 15 2014, 22:00

Cheers for that clip, Boncey.

Looks like a piece of piss, that does.

How hard can it be to lie on the floor for a bit listening to a bit of Debussy?

Even I can do that......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum