Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should The Dog Killer Get The Death Penalty?

+11
boltonbonce
bwfc71
White84
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Jesus, Oscar Pretorius killed an innocent woman and looks like he will walk away,a young stupid lad kills some dogs and he should be disembowled ,burnt at the stake and hung for good measure !!! Get a fucking grip.

You utter bellend Tigermin, how dare you defend someone who killed 60 dogs as if it was nothing.

Watch your back.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not being an animal lover i have been surprised by the amount of outpourings of disgust and grief over this. It does show that this country really does love it's animals (other than me and Tigermin obviously!)

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Jesus, Oscar Pretorius killed an innocent woman and looks like he will walk away,a young stupid lad kills some dogs and he should be disembowled ,burnt at the stake and hung for good measure !!! Get a fucking grip.

You utter bellend Tigermin, how dare you defend someone who killed 60 dogs as if it was nothing.
Yeh dead right, Peter Sutcliffe did a few dogs and he got locked up proper!!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
We've been on this planet for 250 Million years, and we have fucked this planet right up.

Humans Out!
250 million years? That would be around the cusp of the Permian and Triassic periods i.e. shortly before dinosaurs came into existence. Would you mind sharing with us what species you are Scott?

The first recorded hominids (ancestors of humans, not dissimilar to Millwall fans) evolved from apes around 4 million years ago.

The first humans arrived around 80 thousand years ago.

Jews and Christians evolved around 6000 years ago at least that's when the time of Adam and Eve can be traced back to.

But 250 million years ago? Plants, reptiles, amphibians, arthropods and maybe one or two of the very first mammals but that's your lot.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should The Dog Killer Get The Death Penalty? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTafOSxFa92jvxCtnloelBiJ8NAf-w5y3Z_tmyPT9QReYoloGp5Brucie was there.Should The Dog Killer Get The Death Penalty? - Page 3 9k=

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Watch your back.
Those 60 dogs shouldn't have existed in the first place and wouldn't have done if it wasn't for stupid humans who clearly didn't want them anyway. 

That lad was an idiot but his actions were just as heartless as the silent majority who sit back whilst an entire animal flesh trading industry produces thousands of unwanted animals every week and systematically murders the excess in the abattoirs affectionately known as dog's homes.

Save innocent animal lives. Ban pet owning immediately and keep the ban in place until effective regulation, licensing and monitoring is in place. 

Every year the RSPCA puts down HALF the animals it "rescues" - over 50 THOUSAND UNWANTED ANIMALS DESTROYED PER ANNUM!
Last year over 3400 dogs were put down for "non-medical reasons" such as no space in kennels, but tens of thousands of other animals were destroyed for minor curable ailments just to keep on top of the excesses of the pet animal market.

This year the UK pet industry will produce another 50 or 60 thousand animals that will be unwanted, unclaimed, maltreated, lost and eventually destroyed. Do not encourage this evil industry. 

Curb breeding and put serious penalties in place for owners who fail to neuter their pets.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Curb breeding and put serious penalties in place for owners who fail to neuter their pets.

For once I agree with you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
That lad was an idiot

No, an idiot is someone who forgets to feed their dog before going to work.

Someone who murders 60 dogs is utter vermin. The lowest of the low. I hope street justice catches up with him soon.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

The first recorded hominids (ancestors of humans, not dissimilar to Millwall fans)

Laughing

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well I for one donate for my daughter £10 a month to the RSPCA,and my other daughter donates again through me £10 to SPANA for Donkeys.As a family each of my children from an early age was tuaght not to be selfish,think of others less fortunate and out of their spending money they would donate a specific amount and choose a Charity.
My son still even though he is serving an apprenticeship from my first marriage still donates £10 a month to IFAAW,saving whales.
Me and my wife sponsor Blind Children Uk and also a tenner to sponsor a child through World Vision.
It's very little to us but I find it offensive that someone would pay tens of thousands of pounds for something like a watch when there are people who have not got clean water to drink.
Hopefully my girls and son will be well rounded and not a nutter like their Dad?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Talking of Millwall,watched a panorama from the 70's on Millwall.
It was funny looking back at the flares and some Blackburn supporter whingeing about getting a twating down there.
There was some lad going on about Millwall were on there way home from Coventry City when they numbed in to some Bolton Wanderers fans and had a good ruck.
My thoughts instantly thought about RT where were you in 1977, not at St Pancras having it with Millwall.Come on you can tell it was a long time ago ha ha.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's on you tube just in case you thought I'd gone back in time.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Talking of Millwall,watched a panorama from the 70's on Millwall.
It was funny looking back at the flares and some Blackburn supporter whingeing about getting a twating down there.
There was some lad going on about Millwall were on there way home from Coventry City when they numbed in to some Bolton Wanderers fans and had a good ruck.
My thoughts instantly thought about RT where were you in 1977, not at St Pancras having it with Millwall.Come on you can tell it was a long time ago ha ha.

77/78 was my first season but I didn't go to Millwall away. Even when we played them in the FA Cup a few seasons ago they were giving it large outside the platform where the Wanderers fans were catching the train.

When we went to Millwall the last time we drove down by mini-bus and parked at the first station on the Jubilee line. We got off at the station directly underneath the Shard and supped warm beer in a pub opposite the Shard which was full of Watford fans.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've only been to the New Den.FA Cup 2-0 win then 2-1 defeat Coyles last match.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I've only been to the New Den.FA Cup 2-0 win then 2-1 defeat Coyles last match.

I thought it was a soulless place. More Breezeblock than the Reebok.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My words exactly when we first went pure breeze blocks.Meccanno comes to mind at the New Den.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The place reeks of fish as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum