Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should The Dog Killer Get The Death Penalty?

+11
boltonbonce
bwfc71
White84
Soul Kitchen
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Talking of Millwall,watched a panorama from the 70's on Millwall.
It was funny looking back at the flares and some Blackburn supporter whingeing about getting a twating down there.
There was some lad going on about Millwall were on there way home from Coventry City when they numbed in to some Bolton Wanderers fans and had a good ruck.
My thoughts instantly thought about RT where were you in 1977, not at St Pancras having it with Millwall.Come on you can tell it was a long time ago ha ha.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's on you tube just in case you thought I'd gone back in time.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Talking of Millwall,watched a panorama from the 70's on Millwall.
It was funny looking back at the flares and some Blackburn supporter whingeing about getting a twating down there.
There was some lad going on about Millwall were on there way home from Coventry City when they numbed in to some Bolton Wanderers fans and had a good ruck.
My thoughts instantly thought about RT where were you in 1977, not at St Pancras having it with Millwall.Come on you can tell it was a long time ago ha ha.

77/78 was my first season but I didn't go to Millwall away. Even when we played them in the FA Cup a few seasons ago they were giving it large outside the platform where the Wanderers fans were catching the train.

When we went to Millwall the last time we drove down by mini-bus and parked at the first station on the Jubilee line. We got off at the station directly underneath the Shard and supped warm beer in a pub opposite the Shard which was full of Watford fans.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've only been to the New Den.FA Cup 2-0 win then 2-1 defeat Coyles last match.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I've only been to the New Den.FA Cup 2-0 win then 2-1 defeat Coyles last match.

I thought it was a soulless place. More Breezeblock than the Reebok.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My words exactly when we first went pure breeze blocks.Meccanno comes to mind at the New Den.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The place reeks of fish as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum