Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to start supporting Southampton

+2
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have always liked Southampton as a club and when I was in Southampton and the surrounding area I thought it was lovely - the New Forest was lovely.

Also if I go and support them now I can join in with the promotion party. I should also have Premiership football to look forward to next season.
Anyone fancy joining me being a Southampton fan?
Here is a link to the Saints forum. I am about to join up.
http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum.php

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, I've missed you Mich.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once supported Southampton actually, I made my Dad drive us all the way to Southampton to go on a ground tour of The Dell.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i went to Uni there and lived there for 4 and a bit years.

was there the day they were relegated from the prem. Very morose atmosphere in the town, surreal.

But no, i couldn't support anyone else if you paid me. Bolton is in the blood, in the heart. Even though i wish it wasn't most of the time.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I once supported Southampton actually, I made my Dad drive us all the way to Southampton to go on a ground tour of The Dell.

Your Dad sounds a nice bloke to drive you all that way to have a look around The Dell. I did like that stadium too. Come and join me as a Saints fan, it has to be more fun than supporting the shower of shit that Bolton Wanderers serve up week in week out.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Well i went to Uni there and lived there for 4 and a bit years.

was there the day they were relegated from the prem. Very morose atmosphere in the town, surreal.

But no, i couldn't support anyone else if you paid me. Bolton is in the blood, in the heart. Even though i wish it wasn't most of the time.

What a great place to go to Uni. Was it a nice place to live and lots of good boozers? Do you still live in Peterhead?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peterhead LOL. No never lived there bud.

Yes southampton was superb for the time i was there, short train journeys to Brighton, London. Good days out all around, winchester, dorset etc.

cracking weather too.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I once supported Southampton actually, I made my Dad drive us all the way to Southampton to go on a ground tour of The Dell.
Who's a little princess then?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Your Dad sounds a nice bloke to drive you all that way to have a look around The Dell. I did like that stadium too. Come and join me as a Saints fan, it has to be more fun than supporting the shower of shit that Bolton Wanderers serve up week in week out.

Ok, I'm in.

Are we going to be real or armchair Southampton fans?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Who's a little princess then?

You're making me blush.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Was it Inverness?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Ok, I'm in.

Are we going to be real or armchair Southampton fans?

I think it would have to be armchair fans, you get a better view watching on the telly and you don't have to spend hours travelling there and back. Watching on the telly is for real fans.
Unfortunately they won't let me join the forum, they won't accept my email address.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Woooohooo Leicester have scored against West Ham. Southampton will be promoted tonight if West Ham don't win. Get in there. Say we are Premier league say we are Premier league.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I think it would have to be armchair fans, you get a better view watching on the telly and you don't have to spend hours travelling there and back. Watching on the telly is for real fans.
Unfortunately they won't let me join the forum, they won't accept my email address.

I'm not really cut out for being an armchair fan. I need to boo in the stadium.

I also tried to register on that site, but they don't let you use Yahoo, Hotmail etc.

Perhaps we should choose another club, we clearly aren't welcome at Southampton.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

I'm not really cut out for being an armchair fan. I need to boo in the stadium.

I also tried to register on that site, but they don't let you use Yahoo, Hotmail etc.

Perhaps we should choose another club, we clearly aren't welcome at Southampton.

Yes we do need to support another team. We need a term who can take us on an exciting ride like it was supporting Bolton in the 90s. Any ideas who we could support? We could take over their forum.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to start supporting Southampton Fat_Awesome_Face_by_Benster999

Last edited by Hipster_Nebula on Mon Apr 23 2012, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Was it Inverness?

Yeah i used to live there, lived there for 2 years.

I live in Leith now.

Leith? Where in hell is that?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's near Edinburgh.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you Scottish?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Yes we do need to support another team. We need a term who can take us on an exciting ride like it was supporting Bolton in the 90s. Any ideas who we could support? We could take over their forum.

I agree, we don't want to just pitch up at a club about to hit the Premier League, because it'll just be another season of trying to finish 17th.

So let's choose someone in League 2 who we feel has the potential to "do a Bolton" over the next 10 years. I'll get back to you in 5 mins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum