Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chelsea beat Barcelona

+9
wanderlust
largehat
gloswhite
Spillthebeans
Lofty_Love
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I see chelsea as an embarrassment to english football after those displays and i hope whoever wins the other semi wins the trophy.

42Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some fans just don't appreciate the enormity of the task that Chelsea accomplished. Getting a result at Barca with only 10 men and coming back from 2-0 is something that not even the bookies could envisage. If I was a Chelsea fan i would be thrilled to bits.

Wanderlust mentioned that a few Chelsea players will miss the final which is quite correct. Terry, Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles are all out and as the extent of Cahill's injury is not yet known, it's possible he could miss the games as well.

On a sour note, Cahill's injury is a worry for Saturday against QPR. Ivanovic is banned, Luiz is injured and Terry has sore ribs.

43Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Some fans just don't appreciate the enormity of the task that Chelsea accomplished. Getting a result at Barca with only 10 men and coming back from 2-0 is something that not even the bookies could envisage. If I was a Chelsea fan i would be thrilled to bits.

Wanderlust mentioned that a few Chelsea players will miss the final which is quite correct. Terry, Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles are all out and as the extent of Cahill's injury is not yet known, it's possible he could miss the games as well.

On a sour note, Cahill's injury is a worry for Saturday against QPR. Ivanovic is banned, Luiz is injured and Terry has sore ribs.
And a sore knee.

44Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cool

45Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Like me, I am a Bolton fan through and through. We have enemies such as Blackburn, Wigan, Man united, Chelski etc etc etc, but as a national game I will support an english team in a pan-Europan competition. After all modern football began in England!!!

Its like saying Lancashire and Yorkshire are the worst of enemies but when you get Southerners trying to arm wrestle either Lancs or Yorks then the differences are temporarily forgotten and join foces to combat a common enemy!

46Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:14

bwfc71 wrote:
Its like saying Lancashire and Yorkshire are the worst of enemies but when you get Southerners trying to arm wrestle either Lancs or Yorks then the differences are temporarily forgotten and join foces to combat a common enemy!

I bet your missus is an arm-wrestler.

47Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I bet your missus is an arm-wrestler.

ITK that your girlfriend is actually your mother!!!!

She feels so sorry for you that you cannot get a woman, or even a man or an animal, that she gave herself to you!

48Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:20

bwfc71 wrote:

She feels so sorry for you that you cannot get a woman, or even a man or an animal, that she gave herself to you!

Listen here, I have slappers dotted all round Lancashire who will do anything to get hold of my length. I don't need to commit to a hairy German to get a bit of action.

49Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Listen here, I have slappers dotted all round Lancashire who will do anything to get hold of my length. I don't need to commit to a hairy German to get a bit of action.

Your mother and 5 aunts, after your mother conviced her sisters to give you a go.

50Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't support the Spanish and the Germans, not in an active way, i just don't "support" a rival club.

It's an odd phenomenon, it's wildly prevalent here in Scotland. People always support either Rangers or Celtic and then they "support" an English team as well.

How they do it i have no idea.

It's simple, HN - I only hate Man United.

51Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:56

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:

lol!

52Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 14:39

bwfc71 wrote:

Your mother and 5 aunts, after your mother conviced her sisters to give you a go.

You seem obsessed by my family for some reason. But I can assure you the slags I shag are not related to me, they're mainly from Bolton because that's where the really dirty slags live.

53Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 15:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I bet your missus is an arm-wrestler."
"Listen here, I have slappers dotted all round Lancashire who will do anything to get hold of my length. I don't need to commit to a hairy German to get a bit of action."
"You seem obsessed by my family for some reason. But I can assure you the slags I shag are not related to me, they're mainly from Bolton because that's where the really dirty slags live."

...can whoever is scripting this one please try a bit harder? There are plants in my garden less wooden than this character. If you can't improve his dialogue, why not kill him off and get his brother who has been working abroad/fostered by travellers and brought up in Chad/suffered from amnesia for the last 15 years to appear on the scene in say 6 months time? That would give you the perfect opportunity to improve the quality of dialogue and banter without having to reinvent the character. Plus it would be useful to be kept informed about goings on in the championship. Come on writers - you can do better than this.

54Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sluffy wrote:Just to play Devil's Advocate - we 'Bolton' comprises of people from Bulgaria, Iceland, USA, France, Hungary and Japan - we still think of them as 'us' though.

Is it not similar to just widen it to think of 'we' as English clubs playing in a European arena?

And Jamaica. Neutral

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

55Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:Listen here, I have slappers dotted all round Lancashire who will do anything to get hold of my length.

Including using tweezers. Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

56Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:But Chelsea aren't England.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick, this is a topic that has always interested me.

peoples attitudes toward teams at 3pm on a saturday - hatred and bile.

when they rock up in the champions league, they become bandwagon jumping glory supporters.

You're not a soldier, you have no connection to the army, so when they go to war do you cheer on the enemy?

about as a bad a metaphor as you could possibly have thought of.

57Chelsea beat Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea beat Barcelona Thu Apr 26 2012, 10:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum