Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Palace fan writes.....

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Palace fan writes..... Empty A Palace fan writes..... Thu Oct 02 2014, 22:08

Just seen this on the BN site.

Makes for interesting reading, if you ask me:

"No surprise that Freedman is hanging around as long as possible in the hope of getting a payoff. He joined BWFC for the cash in the first place. Great player for us, but as a man and as a manager, and with the benefit of 20/20 hindisght, we dodged a bullet. Although his time in charge at Selhurst wasn't all bad - he signed some really good players who are earning plaudits in the Premiership - the football was mainly ****, and the purple patch of 8 or so games which won him the attention of your chairman was a glitch, which only served to overinflate his ego. Four days before he went to you lot he said he wasn't going to leave a job half done. When he joined you he cited the fact that he has to feed his kids. OK, he was the lowest paid manager in the championship, but wages come commensurate with age and experience, and Palace was his first job. He got too big for his size whatevers and decided he was bigger than the club which had given his career reprieves in the past both as a player and then as a manager and he chucked that back in our faces. Since then he compounded his disrespect for the fans who previously adored him with the whole spygate saga (grassing Palace up to the loony in charge at Cardiff - that cost us £50K. Sad(( ). Freedman was a great player for us, but he is a weasel of a man. A greedy, morally bankrupt hypocrite. So I agree with earlier comments - let him bloody earn his payout. Give the **** a right telling off against Bournemouth. If he manages to stay in charge until the new year and we draw you in the cup then that will be the weirdest atmosphere ever - two crowds equally hating one manager!

Gartside is even more of a twunt. He designed his approach to Freedman so as to cause maximum disruption to Palace. He sold Freedman your club on the basis that you offer a better chance of promotion and that more money would be available for him in the transfer market. That appears to be a complete lie. Well, ain't karma a ****. We traded up to Holloway, then Pulis, now Warnock. I know we aren't exactly the model of stability in terms of career progression for a manager over the past 20 odd years, but Freedman had a brilliant opportunity to make a go of it at a club that loved him. He **** that against the wall when he went chasing the money at BWFC.

Sorry to say it, but apart from the football management skills of your present incumbent, I fear more for BWFC because it seems your chairman has a habit of playing fast and loose with your finances. That way lies ruin. And we, CPFC, bloody know about that. I really hope you lot don't go down that path, because the actual fans don't deserve it. I've always seen BWFC as an honest, genuine football club with real fans, that somehow got caught up in the fairytale nonsense which is the Premier League. It seems that your bosses are having trouble coming to terms with life outside the top division.

This is the main reason why the Premiership should be abolished - we should have football league divisions 1, 2, 3 and bloody 4 and bring some equity back into the game instead of a closed shop of top clubs controlling the cash and blackmailing the 72 into scams like the EPPP. The Premiership was meant to improve England's national game - fine bloody job they've done of that. In the meantime, Germany (with their 'federal' Bundesliga) are World Champions.

Good luck in your quest to avoid the drop, or even worse. You don't deserve that crap. And as much as I feel sorry for Dougie's kids having to eat cold baked beans, I hope the man himself, not to mention Fatside, gets everything that's coming to him every time you see him."

2A Palace fan writes..... Empty Re: A Palace fan writes..... Thu Oct 02 2014, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top post to be fair.

3A Palace fan writes..... Empty Re: A Palace fan writes..... Fri Oct 03 2014, 08:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder who wrote this? Obviously not a Palace fan.

4A Palace fan writes..... Empty Re: A Palace fan writes..... Fri Oct 03 2014, 09:45

wanderlust wrote:Wonder who wrote this? Obviously not a Palace fan.

Au contraire, it's obviously the work of a Palace fan.

It's not as if any of us would feel the need to fabricate a new identity as a Palace fan and then set about researching Freedman's time with them and coming up with juicy nuggets that we can use to further besmirch his character, is it?

He's doing a fantastic job of that himself......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum