Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland 2-2 Bolton.

+18
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
doffcocker
Keegan
MrK
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
largehat
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Spillthebeans
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 22:12

aaron_bwfc wrote:It was only a few inches to his left, even the one against fulham when dempsey beat him on the free kick but this was even easier.

Anyway I expect QPR to get something against Chelsea to be honest, 2 cup finals coming up and pretty much out of the 4th place then I can't see them being up for it.

How are they out of the 4th place? Win tommorrow, beat Newcastle on Wednesday, we beat or draw with Spurs and they are in 4th.

82Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sat Apr 28 2012, 22:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

My appologies I thought they were more points behind Newcastle than they actually are.

I may re-think my prediction for tomorrow, how ever I think they will still have one eye on the fa cup and champtions league.

83Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 01:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Anyway I expect QPR to get something against Chelsea to be honest, 2 cup finals coming up and pretty much out of the 4th place then I can't see them being up for it.

Why would you expect QPR to get a result at Chelsea? QPR have a dismal away record.

84Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 02:31

BL3White

BL3White
David Ngog
David Ngog

I dont expect QPR to get anything tomorrow, but neither do I think we will on Tuesday.
Its all gonna come down to which stoke turn up for the game against us and QPR IMO.
That said i'll still be there Tuesday night with my customary 3-1 bet to the whites!!

85Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 08:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BL3White wrote:
That said i'll still be there Tuesday night with my customary 3-1 bet to the whites!!

Welcome to the site BL3, I suspect you'll be all alone at the Reebok on Tuesday night though Very Happy

86Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 08:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark my words, that was a good point. This is exactly the sort of game we would have lost a few weeks ago. We are still shite and can't pass for shit, but at least there seems to be a bit of effort throughout the team.

87Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 10:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The point is that having thrown away so many points for most of the season we have arrived at the point of no return and we needed 3 points to keep control of our own destiny so it's pointless pointing to a point to make a point.

88Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:09

wanderlust wrote:The point is that having thrown away so many points for most of the season we have arrived at the point of no return and we needed 3 points to keep control of our own destiny so it's pointless pointing to a point to make a point.

Surely you have missed the point, and the point is that a point puts us level on points with QPR and we still have 9 points to play for whilst all teams around us only have six points to play for. So your point that we are not in control of our destiny is pointless.

89Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OneOinCoyle wrote:
wanderlust wrote:The point is that having thrown away so many points for most of the season we have arrived at the point of no return and we needed 3 points to keep control of our own destiny so it's pointless pointing to a point to make a point.

Surely you have missed the point, and the point is that a point puts us level on points with QPR and we still have 9 points to play for whilst all teams around us only have six points to play for. So your point that we are not in control of our destiny is pointless.

That's not the case right now OOC though - the draw yesterday actually means that our fate is no longer in our own hands IF the teams above us win all their remaining matches. - well that is if we don't score ten more goals than QPR - they will stay up and we will finish at best in 18th place with QPR above us on goal difference.

Hard to see them all winning their remaining games though.

90Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good point and performance yesterday. The players are finally showing some fight. Slightly disappointed not to get all 3 points as I thought we played well enough to win the game. Fingers crossed QPR get nothing today and we manage to get something against Spurs.

91Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry OOC but we needed 3 points to stay in control.
15[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36-1437
16[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 36-2237
17[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-1834
18[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-2834
19[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-2631
20[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36-4124

92Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:49

wanderlust wrote:.
Sorry OOC but we needed 3 points to stay in control.
15[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36-1437
16[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 36-2237
17[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-1834
18[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-2834
19[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
35-2631
20[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
36-4124

Wait 6 hours and we will be back in control of our own destiny.

93Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 14:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

They're not in the same class as Everton, fortunately.

94Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 14:34

Where have all the posts gone????????

95Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 14:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've started a dedicated thread for the match and moved them across - sorry I hope you don't mind but other people (Amos) couldn't find us talking about the match on here.

We have to bare in mind the needs of our 'special' members to find out where all the action is!

(Sorry Chris - only joking!).

96Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunderland 2-2 Bolton. Sun Apr 29 2012, 17:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

No movement15 Aston Villa 36 -14 37
No movement16 Wigan 36 -22 37
No movement17 QPR 36 -23 34
No movement18 Bolton 35 -28 34
No movement19 Blackburn 36 -27 31
No movement20 Wolves 36 -41 24

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5