Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here

+9
Sluffy
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
chipbutty
xmiles
Angry Dad
Dunkels King
largehat
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ban funeral processions. Pah!

Bored of Madeleine McCann. Pah!

I believe all domestic cats should be wiped out.
Shitting in my garden and killing wildlife. Yes, they even kill the frogs from the brook at the back of my house that help to rid my garden of pests.

Is there any point to a cat?

Good company for someone my arse, selfish ignorant fluffy bits of vermin the lot of them.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cats bury their shit. Their mothers teach them this and they do it out of respect for the dominance of their owners and so as not to leave a scent for other cats.

You mention cats killing frogs bothers you because frogs help get rid of garden pests. Cats kill rats and mice which are far more of a pest that your bloody greenfly.

I realise you wrote this article hoping for a reaction, thanks for being up front about it.

Cats and humans have been closely associated with each other for thousands of years, for companionship and the removal of agricultural pests. The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats and many Pharoes were buried with their cats. Today, they are admired in Eastern cultures for their poise and grace.

But fuck all that.

I'm quite happy to point out that if I caught anyone trying to purposely harm my cat, I would beat them to within an inch of their life. I don't care whether that's fair or rationale, it's what would happen.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I agree with Largehat. Especially the bit about beating someone who harmed a cat to within an inch of their lives, and I do actually mean that. To say my Wife was devastated when one of our cats dissapeared would be an understatement. If I could prove that the arsehole East German who used to live next door had anything at all to do with it, I would happily have taken a Baseball Bat to the slimy bastard.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I shot a pikey in the arse with an air pistol who was trying to steal our cat.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think you are being too careful Copper Dragon. Don't hold back. We should put down all pets! Just look at the disgusting mess dogs make and they give kids nasty illnesses that can blind them.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

You could stuff a cat with Kite Kat (or some other food that is advertised on the tele with a posh/prat voice so they can charge twice what it should be) and it will still go and kill a bird, not because it's hungry, but because it likes to. Not only will it kill it but do it slowly to prolong the pain for the bird and the pleasure for the cat.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

chipbutty wrote:You could stuff a cat with Kite Kat (or some other food that is advertised on the tele with a posh/prat voice so they can charge twice what it should be) and it will still go and kill a bird, not because it's hungry, but because it likes to. Not only will it kill it but do it slowly to prolong the pain for the bird and the pleasure for the cat.

That's called nature.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a cat fan personally, i wouldn't want one, but animal cruelty of any kind is disgusting.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What good are cats ?? They can be used as a measure. You can always swing it around to see if there is enough room.. Also, you can have a nice pair of slippers made, whilst taking two little shit machines off the street. As for them burying their shit, ask all the people who have bark on their gardens, because come the summer, it bloody stinks, and why I now hav chippings instead.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:Cats bury their shit. Their mothers teach them this and they do it out of respect for the dominance of their owners and so as not to leave a scent for other cats.

You mention cats killing frogs bothers you because frogs help get rid of garden pests. Cats kill rats and mice which are far more of a pest that your bloody greenfly.

I realise you wrote this article hoping for a reaction, thanks for being up front about it.

Cats and humans have been closely associated with each other for thousands of years, for companionship and the removal of agricultural pests. The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats and many Pharoes were buried with their cats. Today, they are admired in Eastern cultures for their poise and grace.

But fuck all that.

I'm quite happy to point out that if I caught anyone trying to purposely harm my cat, I would beat them to within an inch of their life. I don't care whether that's fair or rationale, it's what would happen.

What a load of rubbish.

Cats don't bury their crap in my garden or anyone else I know that has a garden and a problem with these pests. I've even found cat shit half way up a 3ft conifer in my garden.

I'm quite happy to point out that if your cat was seen in my garden I'd do everything possible to shift it. That would then go for you if you came round kicking up a fuss.

I believe that cat owners would actually prefer to have a dog, it's just that they are too lazy to look after one. Instead they can let their ball of whining fluff out to crap on someone elses property.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've owned or part owned 5 cats in my life, one of them was an indoor cat and used a litter tray all his life, the other 4 buried their shit outside. I watch them do it. How can you try and tell a cat owner about cat behaviour when you don't have one? How can you speak for "anyone else you know"? You're being ridiculous.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

By helping them to remove cat shit from their garden that's how I know.

There's a childminder that lives near me who has more of a problem than I do. I go round sometimes to help her clear the mess up. If you want any more instances then I will be happy to oblige.

I will point out that I'm not into animal cruelty of any kind, even against cats.

However, they are my least favourite living creature at the moment along with the fat chap in the Go Compare advert.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Maybe you have a problem with feral cats in your area. Domestic cats bury their shit.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

largehat wrote:Maybe you have a problem with feral cats in your area. Domestic cats bury their shit.

No they don't. I have watched a domestic cat crap in my front garden even though I was banging on the window in an effort to stop it. It was a spot where on more than one occasion I had found a turd, which I originally thought was done by a fox or a dog.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Look at me, I'm trying to be controversial here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkL6PTucYf9_HdeSgE3kRIEzKxfULyEyd54IlGnRj2OTUs1rZ-

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They aren't feral cats.

I found a collar in my greenhouse 3 weeks ago. It had the cats name and address in it.

I returned the collar with a little bag of goodies.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FCUK ME! Largehat v Copper Dragon! It's the most fcuking surreal clash of internet titans that Microsoft could imagine.

The initial post has been misinterpreted! Them with any any sense should have given it the big swerve. It's got fook all to do with cats.

Like Hipster says, ' I am not a big fan of cats personally, I wouldn't want one but any cruelty to animals is disgusting.'

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice animal cruelty picture, Sluffy. Really impressed.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:.

The initial post has been misinterpreted! Them with any any sense should have given it the big swerve. It's got fook all to do with cats.

It didn't at the start ReebokTrotter but it does now.

My subtle sledgehammer has had the bubblewrap and cottonwool taken off. Rolling Eyes

Edit - There's a 'D' in sledgehammer.

Last edited by Copper Dragon on Thu Apr 26 2012, 22:53; edited 1 time in total

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:They aren't feral cats.

I found a collar in my greenhouse 3 weeks ago. It had the cats name and address in it.

I returned the collar with a little bag of goodies.

You sad fucker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum