Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid property prices.

+8
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 15:59

I'm not biting........

I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid / presumptuous when I read the first comment, but now I've read the second one, I know I'm right.

You've got a memory like an elephant, haven't you......?

22Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm not biting........

I wasn't sure if I was just being paranoid / presumptuous when I read the first comment, but now I've read the second one, I know I'm right.

You've got a memory like an elephant, haven't you......?

I have the memory of a goldfish TBF.
His name is Timmy.

Which is probably why you lost me there somewhere along the way...

23Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 16:35

I inferred that property-developing types are all wankers.

You posted about developing a property.

I wrote ages ago about how shite Cuba is.

You posted about a planned trip to Cuba.

(Although I did say that Havana's brilliant.)

I took it as a button pressing exercise, designed to get a response.

I think I might be losing it a bit..........

24Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 16:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I inferred that property-developing types are all wankers.

You posted about developing a property.

I wrote ages ago about how shite Cuba is.

You posted about a planned trip to Cuba.

(Although I did say that Havana's brilliant.)

I took it as a button pressing exercise, designed to get a response.

I think I might be losing it a bit..........
Sorry amigo. I'm just not that devious.
I like to think of the bungalow as planned downsizing now that the kids have flown the nest, but it isn't anywhere near ready to move into. This is largely due to the missus wanting to resite the bathroom where the bedroom currently is, the kitchen where the bathroom is and the living room where the kitchen is - in effect moving the building's plumbing/waste from one side to the other. Go figure...I just want a big shed.

25Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 16:50

(A) Yes you are.

(B) Just buy a different bungalow.

or

(C) Get divorced and buy a shed with the money you've saved.

26Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I'm in the process of selling and buying. I accepted an offer and bought a bungalow.

In 15 years the value of my property has risen from 162K to 418k.  Today I saw a Jaguar XF, only £19500, and 3 years old. I went in, had a drive, bought it, and paid cash.
I like this buying and selling of properties Very Happy
But are you really happy? Very Happy

ya bet ya buns I am, although I am a little concerned about when I should use sports mode, dynamic mode, and will I get used to the paddle gear shifts ? Life can be very hard. It'll take me about 3 months for me to stop beaming I think. I pick it up next Thursday, and am trying not to think about it. Also concerned that I don't bend my current S type, as I've used it in the trade-in. Very Happy

27Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ill have three of them.

28Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

MartinBWFC wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
gloswhite wrote:I'm in the process of selling and buying. I accepted an offer and bought a bungalow.

In 15 years the value of my property has risen from 162K to 418k.  Today I saw a Jaguar XF, only £19500, and 3 years old. I went in, had a drive, bought it, and paid cash.
Probably not he's a dwarf and can't reach the pedals.
Very Happy

Its both Breaders, its a 3 litre, V6, automatic , diesel. 60mph in 6.7 secs
Martin, you're almost right, but the electric seats have a lot of adjustment, and I don't have to peer through the steering wheel nowadays Very Happy

29Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Any particular colour Scott ? Smile

30Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

ya bet ya buns I am, although I am a little concerned about when I should use sports mode, dynamic mode, and will I get used to the paddle gear shifts ? Life can be very hard. It'll take me about 3 months for me to stop beaming I think. I pick it up next Thursday, and am trying not to think about it. Also concerned that I don't bend my current S type, as I've used it in the trade-in. Very Happy
S-Type isn't that a posh Mondeo.

31Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 17:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Any particular colour Scott ? Smile
Not really, just pick three.

32Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 18:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

S-Type isn't that a posh Mondeo.
That reminds me of my next door neighbours for some reason, they bought the house next door and for 18 months the couple argued about money.  The woman next door was in tears most of the time shouting at her bloke for pissing 50 quid up the wall then blowing 200 quid on clothes in one go and accusing him of taking her bank card from her purse just before going off to work and moaning that it would be her having to bail him out every time.

Roll on to a fortnight ago and a BMW 1 series turns up at the house with cloth interior, plastic dash and nothing fancy just the basic model where they have no doubt p/x their second hand car in that they had approx for 12months.

The car is around 1500 more than a Ford Focus that would come with a lot more extras than the model they have got, i know what i would rather have and just shows that they have bought the car just because its a BMW, they seem to be quite shallow people.

Although this is not the case with Glos and has earned the money to pay for his car outright with cash being at that age, I hope he enjoys driving his Jag. 

Something sadly tells me that my next door neighbours will go bust sometime in the future.

33Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 18:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

German cars are very reliable though, maybe they got the car for the reliability?

34Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 18:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:German cars are very reliable though, maybe they got the car for the reliability?
Aren't most popular brands of cars in general reliable now though for not breaking down?

35Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 18:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All I know in my experience is never get a Punto!

36Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 19:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a cliché, but big cars are for men with small knobs and clearly compensating for something.

I've never once met a woman who chose a man because he drove a flash car, so why men bother wasting money on them is beyond me.

Best boyfriend I ever had picked me up on a moped.

37Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 19:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's a cliché, but big cars are for men with small knobs and clearly compensating for something.

I can prove that this is just a load of old bollocks, and i will refuse to post a pic of my knob on a football forum.

38Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 19:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:All I know in my experience is never get a Punto!
Did you have one in yellow? Always thought they looked nice in that colour!

I remember my mum having a Renaut 5 and came back from looking at a new saxo (equally as bad!) and it broke down on blackburn road in rush hour traffic.

My motto is, stay away from french cars!

39Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 19:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat here is my Car, small isnt it Very Happy Stupid property prices. - Page 2 IMG_0282

40Stupid property prices. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid property prices. Fri Oct 24 2014, 19:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You must have a massive knob. Or be one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum