Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awesome opening credits

+10
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
largehat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sat Apr 28 2012, 13:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Remember all those annuals you could get at Christmas? Lion, Tiger, Topper,Beano, and Dan Dare ?

42Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sat Apr 28 2012, 14:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Remember all those annuals you could get at Christmas? Lion, Tiger, Topper,Beano, and Dan Dare ?

Yes, fondly, but this is really getting off topic big time. Maybe us oldies should start a nostalgia thread.

43Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sat Apr 28 2012, 14:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yeah, might even run as long as Quent and his love life Smile

44Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sun Apr 29 2012, 09:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2 plays from Play for Tomorrow.....

But only 1 here - Flipside of Dominick Hide

https://youtu.be/q3n6fRLEY8U

The other one being Another Flip for Dominick Hide.

Starring Peter (Spooks) Firth as Dominick Hide

45Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sun Apr 29 2012, 09:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Remember all those annuals you could get at Christmas? Lion, Tiger, Topper,Beano, and Dan Dare ?

If anyone has old Roy Of The Rovers or Tiger annuals PM me, I collect them and have quite a few gaps in my collection.

46Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sun Apr 29 2012, 09:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I thought Roy of the Rovers was great. The other two I liked were Alf Tupper the Tough of the Track and General Jumbo, although I was also fond of The Bash Street Kids.

47Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sun Apr 29 2012, 11:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wanker watson.

48Awesome opening credits - Page 3 Empty Re: Awesome opening credits Sun Apr 29 2012, 13:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

General Jumbo. He did wonders with those toys of his, especially as he only had about three buttons to press

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum