Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tax credits take 9

+7
doffcocker
Chairmanda
wanderlust
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1tax credits take 9 Empty tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:23

A widely discussed topic but as Mr osborn has been forced to put a hold on his decision to put low income families in poverty, what do you think.

Going off topic and talk of gay sex more than welcome but not a necessity

2tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

glad to see the Lords finally did something of use, the Tory party will not be happy until they have brought back the workhouses for the poor. When will people finally wake up and see them for what they really are?

3tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:54

It's fantastic that the cut has been put off (at least for now), I don't think some realise just how hard hitting this will be for low income families. The laughable thing is that the Tories still try to claim their the party of the workers, anybody who voted for them must be pretty confused right now. Once again their rhetoric is entirely detached from the reality of their policies - only this time it's been open for everyone to see.

Having said that I don't like the way it's been blocked, the Lords are unelected they should be there for review and certainly not to decide policy.

4tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:It's fantastic that the cut has been put off (at least for now), I don't think some realise just how hard hitting this will be for low income families. The laughable thing is that the Tories still try to claim their the party of the workers, anybody who voted for them must be pretty confused right now. Once again their rhetoric is entirely detached from the reality of their policies - only this time it's been open for everyone to see.

Having said that I don't like the way it's been blocked, the Lords are unelected they should be there for review and certainly not to decide policy.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

5tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:58

:rofl:

You're 23, shop at River Island and live with your mum. Grow up Boggers, you're clueless.

6tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 12:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote::rofl:

You're 23, shop at River Island and live with your mum. Grow up Boggers, you're clueless.

Haha strangely specific that.

7tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sit somewhere in the middle.

Any form of benefit should be there to keep people housed, fed, clothed and warm. No one should go without those basic essentials.

However, did anyone see that woman who broke down in tears on Question Time while slagging off the government for removing her tax credits? She had a job yet her monthly income from tax credits and child benefit was over £800! In a later interview she openly admitted she used her salary to pay for the basics like food and rent, and used her benefits to fund holidays, nights out, fancy clothes etc. Now that has got to be wrong. £800 a month!

The Tories are right to cut benefits for people with jobs. Benefits should not be funding a fancy lifestyle.

8tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:02

Post a link to the article where she admits her benefits fund a luxury lifestyle? Didn't hear about that and would be surprised if that was true.

9tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

tax credits are for the lower paid, i can't claim it as our income is too high but people depend on this expecially as child care is so expensive. I pay more for childcare than i do for my mortgage. The government are always banging on about getting people in work but cutting tax credits will make people decide to just give up work and go on benefits as they will be just as well off

10tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: The government are always banging on about getting people in work but cutting tax credits will make people decide to just give up work and go on benefits as they will be just as well off

Absolutely true. We all like to think we'd take any job rather than be unemployed, but if you're faced with a shit job that pays no more than benefits how many of us would still choose a job?

11tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:07

Post the link Nat

12tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Post the link Nat

Find it yourself you bellend, I can't even remember her name. I also saw the same story on tv.

13tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:10

You've invented it you cretin, there's next to no support for these cuts even from within the party. It's a fucking ridiculous policy and yet another broken promise, from a party more concerned with shrinking the state than anything else.

If I'd voted for them I'd feel cheated.

14tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Post the link Nat

Find it yourself you bellend, I can't even remember her name. I also saw the same story on tv.

I am interested in this as well.

post the link or retract your comment!

15tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:14

Post the damn link, woman !!!!!

16tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I made a mistake, she actually gets £400 per week in benefits on TOP of her salary.

That's £1600 per month tax free. That's higher than the national average wage!!

And you think that's fair just because she's dropped a few sprogs?

17tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's always a slimey twist with you Nat.

I'm putting you on ignore...

18tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:19

Of course it's fair you prat, would you rather see her 4 children starve?

19tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Of course it's fair you prat, would you rather see her 4 children starve?

Don't have 4 kids if you can't provide for them yourself. Prat

20tax credits take 9 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:24

What if you could provide for them but then you lost your job? Or your partner died? Or your business went under? You can't plan for these things and these low income workers who are doing everything right trying to get out of poverty deserve support.

Well done though Boggers, glad to see you putting some real opinions together mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum