Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tax credits take 9

+7
doffcocker
Chairmanda
wanderlust
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 16:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it's not subsidising having kids, its subsidising parents going out and getting a job rather than just claiming benefits and contributing nothing to society

Utter bollocks. This woman with 4 kids gets £1600 a month in tax credits and child benefit - she obviously has a low paid job so how on earth is she going to contribute to society financially?

Is she going to pay more than £1600 a month in tax? Is she fuck.

42tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 16:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she has a job so she pays taxes, not that hard to grasp this is it Nat?

43tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 18:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:she has a job so she pays taxes, not that hard to grasp this is it Nat?

She has a job and pays, what, £250 maximum in tax? Then receives £1600 in benefits.

Do you understand now Norpig you utter bellend? She is giving fuck all to society.

44tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 18:08

What if one of her kids grows up and invents a never-ending Twirl or something?

45tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 18:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:invents a never-ending Twirl or something?

Sexiest thing you've ever written.

46tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 19:58

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Exact same answer as every other Tory seems to give and I don't get it. Why aren't you pissed off that they lied to you? Why just bend over and take it?

They're all liars, I accepted that a long time a go.
No they aren't

47tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 22:36

I hope not mand. I have a phone conversation with my local mp booked in to talk about our shit hole we live in here. It gets worse everyday and i had enough and decided to email. I got a response and se time booked in for a conversation

48tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Oct 29 2015, 12:42

karlypants wrote:Isn't it time that if political parties can't keep to their promises when in power then they are ousted and a new general election begins or similar?

I klnow I will probably get laughed at but isn't it time that something was done? Very Happy

I always thought you gave off an intellectual vibe Karly, great article in todays Guardian mate

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/29/manifesto-promise-broken-general-election-david-cameron-child-tax-credits

49tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Oct 29 2015, 12:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think anyone outside of the Tory party is trying to deny they've broken an election promise, but as that article states every government of the last 20 years has done the same.

We are so used to politicians lying (I know Chairmanda says they don't, but she's biased) and we have come to expect it.

However, and I'm talking about child tax credits here, it doesn't change the fact that the taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for people to have children.

50tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Oct 29 2015, 13:20

Cameron's not denying it, he's just dodging the question every single time he's asked about it. Corbyn battered him in PMQ's yesterday.

On cutting child tax credits, what do you think that would achieve Nat? Do you think well paid jobs would magically appear for all of the claimants? You have to be realistic, the only thing cutting them would do is leave people starving and that's no exaggeration. Figures released today have shown a huge jump in the number of patients suffering malnourishment being admitted to hospitals over the last 5 years and that's before the next bout of (even more severe) cuts.

51tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Oct 29 2015, 14:20

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We are so used to politicians lying (I know Chairmanda says they don't, but she's biased) and we have come to expect it.

It the phrase "ALL politicians are liars" which gets my goat. (my caps) I know some who do, and many who don't.

52tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Oct 29 2015, 14:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:Cameron's not denying it, he's just dodging the question every single time he's asked about it. Corbyn battered him in PMQ's yesterday.

Completely agree.

Corbyn's been up against it from the start but couldn't have done a better job if he'd tried yesterday.

Made Cameron look even more full of shit than he already does, and shown that he's actually a breath of fresh air in terms of just getting to the point.

53tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought we might get a few :clap: for the Tories yesterday when they announced they were scrapping their tax credits cuts.

A government that listens to the people. Whatever next.

54tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:47

Government that got backed into a corner and realised they was going to cause uproar and poverty.

55tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Government that got backed into a corner and realised they was going to cause uproar and poverty.

Ha ha. As if. You can't get backed into a corner in your first year of government.

They did it for the people. Would Labour have done the same thing? Of course not.

56tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:53

They wouldn't of threatened to cut it in the first place you clown. Absolutely clueless.

57tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, of course they would. They're all the same politicians.

Except maybe the Tories. The party of the people.

58tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 15:59

Like a wise man once said. I'd love to know what you really thought rather than your character.

59tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 16:00

Natasha Whittam wrote:Thought we might get a few :clap: for the Tories yesterday when they announced they were scrapping their tax credits cuts.

You think they deserve applause for being forced not to do something? Something they lied to you about during the election, how pathetic are you?

Had it not been for the campaign to stop them they'd have forced them through, luckily the publicity built by the rest of us stopped the cuts and made it political suicide for Osborne to force them through. Don't mistake this for compassion it's yet another example of how the Tories are too basic to have any real principles and are only swayed by public opinion.

60tax credits take 9 - Page 3 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Thu Nov 26 2015, 16:02

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Thought we might get a few :clap: for the Tories yesterday when they announced they were scrapping their tax credits cuts.

You think they deserve applause for being forced not to do something? Something they lied to you about during the election, how pathetic are you?

Had it not been for the campaign to stop them they'd have forced them through, luckily the publicity built by the rest of us stopped the cuts and made it political suicide for Osborne to force them through. Don't mistake this for compassion it's yet another example of how the Tories are too basic to have any real principles and are only swayed by public opinion.

Now that gets a :clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum